Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Jun 2018, 9:34 pm

I left my first period English class because I was being distressed and was being distracting. My aide had to lead me out. It was embarassing. I started tapping my fingers and making other sounds.

Then in biology I tried to be in the class but I ended up feeling very unfocused. My teacher gave me too many instructions and I got information overload. I left that class for a bit too.

I ate lunch alone in the special ed room. I wasnt feeling social.

In math I got confused and frustrated. I disrupted my whole special ed math class. I had to work in the corner with a different teacher.

In lifeskills I did well. I practiced my printing and my typing skills. Then my parents had a meeting with my teachers. I get to write my exams in a different room and I get extra time. I also have to join a summer program for autistic adults.

redbrick1
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Jun 2018, 10:34 pm

The good news is tomorrow is another day. We all have bad days, and nothing can change that. School is almost over.

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jun 2018, 7:27 am

redbrick1 wrote:
The good news is tomorrow is another day. We all have bad days, and nothing can change that. School is almost over.

Yeah. I seem to be having a lot of bad school days lately. I am having issues in my biology class. My teacher always thinks Im misbehaving or that I am going to misbehave. Its annoying. Im so scared to that I am going to do something wrong. She gets tired of me every day. She sends me out just for not following instructions.