Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

GuyInABlackSuit
Raven
Raven

06 Jul 2018, 10:43 am

I can't even fight off a freaking 8-year-old.
Lemme explain.
My cousin was pushing his legs on my hand and I tried to push them but I couldn't even push them off when he was pushing. I mean, he's pretty strong for his age, about as strong as a typical... 14, 15-year-old.
I think I saw him tackle my 11-year-old cousins and won.
I mean I can lift heavy objects like speakers and couches and such.
Am I just a weakling or is it some weird thing where my full strength just comes out when it wants to?

isloth
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jul 2018, 11:22 am

When my younger brother would rarely get super angry and physical with me, I didn't do anything either. I think it's got nothing to do with strength (to be fair I've accidentally hurt him too before due to not knowing my own strength), it has more to do with Aspies not always having the ill-will to direct their strength against others. Lifting a couch is one thing, potentially hurting a person is a completely other. On top of that, if someone suddenly charges me, I would have problems knowing how to react exactly and might freeze up.