Heterosexual receiving homophobic abuse

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

cheguevara101
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Dec 2019, 5:42 pm

To make a long story short. As a child I was accused by other boys of raping another boy. (He stated I had. He smiled as he said it. Had it happened I don't think he would be smiling). That was impossible since I was and am incapable of such crime. It has ruined my life. Receiving slurs and physical attack. My orientation is entirely for women. I have Aspergers, cognitive deficit and cerebral atrophy. I feel purposely mentally destroyed. There's nothing to be done. People have tried, making me worse. I just needed to get this off my chest. 

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2019, 5:50 am

It’s a terrible trauma you’ve experienced.

I used to be called fa***t on a regular basis.....and even that feels bad.

I am a straight male, too.

My mother has also been traumatized. That’s why she became a therapist.

cheguevara101
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Dec 2019, 8:13 pm

The experience has left me mentally and emotionally hacked to pieces. It's a surprise I'm still alive. I've tried therapy, but the issue is so deeply imbedded. Fortunately a few ladies know me intimately, not only as heterosexual but as a feminist too.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2019, 4:13 pm

cheguevara101 wrote:
To make a long story short. As a child I was accused by other boys of raping another boy. (He stated I had. He smiled as he said it. Had it happened I don't think he would be smiling). That was impossible since I was and am incapable of such crime. It has ruined my life. Receiving slurs and physical attack. My orientation is entirely for women. I have Aspergers, cognitive deficit and cerebral atrophy. I feel purposely mentally destroyed. There's nothing to be done. People have tried, making me worse. I just needed to get this off my chest. 

I also suffered severe childhood trauma. AEDP
therapy for CPTSD has helped me greatly. See if there is therapist trained in this method in your area and look up Diana Fossa and AEDP on YouTube.Good luck.