Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Rayherman123
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Dec 2022, 4:30 pm

Im getting ready to move to longview wa and looking to start a new friend group when i get there.. does anyone live in the area and or know of any communities i can join?

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2022, 10:01 am

What major cities, if any, are nearest to Longview?

Rayherman123
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Dec 2022, 8:24 am

Portland, oregon, seattle washington and vancover washington. Olympia washington is close to..

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 11:21 am

You might want to look at the Square Pegs Adult Autistic Meetup Group, based in Seattle, with events held elsewhere in the Pacific Northwest too.

If you have not done so already, I would suggest that you also look on Meetup.com for other similar groups.

Perhaps also the Autism Society of Washington might be able to refer you to some local support groups or social groups.