I am hoping to learn how to make friends.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

einstein99
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Oct 2004, 12:11 am

Just moved to Washington State from overseas and looking for friends. Anybody got any ideas?

Aly-the-bookworm
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Oct 2004, 9:11 pm

Hello, Einstien!

You sound like a really nice kid. Unfortunately, I live all the way across the country, in Maryland, so I cannot really give you any ideas on how to make friends in Washington. :(

:D But I can be your internet friend! I can chat with you on wrongplanet! And we could be friends!:mrgreen:

Just so you know, I go by Aly and I'm 12 years old.......
I can send you a message on here, and give you a better idea of who I am.

My twin brother Adam is new, and needs friends, maybe you guys could be friends too! :D
His username is.......

[b]turtlesurfer[/b]

And he is usually online at night, but I dont know how our timezones differ, so I cant really say when we will be on at the same exact time....

But anyway, it's 10:00 here in Maryland, so I better get to bed. :|

Goodbye,
Aly

I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care. I'm not supposed to live my life, wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to care about, where you go or what you do. Sorry, I couldnt help myself, I fell in love with you.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2004, 7:17 pm

A good start would be to join a club or interest group :D

Do you have any interests you're really passionate about?

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2004, 11:53 pm

are you a student? you can always meet people @ school. join clubs and sports and stuff. it's a surefire way to make new friends because you have something in common w/ ppl

but i think that's great of you. i hope you can make some new friends. good luck!! !

Catffienated
Toucan
Toucan

13 Nov 2004, 12:04 am

Maybe you could look for a rec center. For a small fee you can join and take classes and stuff. You learn new stuff and make friends who don't go to school with you.