aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2015, 9:35 am

badgerface wrote:
aghogday wrote:
...Oh, and who was the first human.

That one's easy.

Some hairy monkey looking animal like me, with feeling for the tribe as whole. :)

That's actually the best, most simple, concise and to-the-point answer to the question. Brilliant 8)

...as far as the "power of unconditional love" goes; yes indeed, the release of Dopamine, Norepinephrine, Serotonin, Oxytocin and Vasopressin to name a few into the brain can cause us to feel some strong emotions, and do and say some crazy stuff. It's all very poetic and romantic, but it is that and only that, and yes, it is what separates the incredible, evolved Human brain from other animals.

Thanks, and it is liberating to live that way and just say f**/FREE/FUN everything else.

Of course in my case, being retired is the difference between the improbability of being able to truly AFFECT/effect IT/that and the reality of THAT/it. :)

BUT IN ANY case, true human freedom is cool, however one may arrive at this simple balanced way of life.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 12:17 pm

The whole thread is astonishingly detached from anything that could be judged rational.

badgerface
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Jan 2015, 12:22 pm

These are rational. Very rational... :P

badgerface wrote:

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 12:46 pm

badgerface wrote:
These are rational. Very rational... :P

badgerface wrote:

So, are you pretending that "the first human" was a monkey?

My present observations suggest that many presently apparent humans have already descended below the nature of brutal beasts.

Oh yes! Oops! I do mean to kick your Sacred Cows.

Go on. Do tell us who was the first human. Be rational. Very rational.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 12:47 pm

Oldavid wrote:
The whole thread is astonishingly detached from anything that could be judged rational.

And my friend as one.. perhaps one day as Quantum Physics already dictates..

one too will LEARN..

Reality is not rational..

And to suggest it is.. IS True Insanity...

AND TRULY IT's not rocket science..

IT's as simple as living human emotion in flesh and blood creative life.....DRIVING 'DANCING' PHYSICAL INTELLIGENCE LIFE!

It flows when one just lets LIFE GO in WHAT IT INSTINCTUALLY INTUITIVELY INNATELY AND NATURALLY IS AS Mother Nature TRUE aka GOD PER ALL THAT IS evolves IT as such IN NOW.. ONLY NOW.....TO BE

AS IS...

JUST IS

TRUE JUSTICE OF LOVE LIGHT LIFE AS IS.....

AS ABOVE SO BELOW..

INSIDE OUTSIDE..

LIFE IS ONE CREATIVE FLOW.....

LIKE River to Ocean of True Life...

AS is...

Need I say more.. no..YES.. tHere is NO in need.. yes.. IN DESIRING.. as empty shells of words that can NOT be heard by herd in essence of what truly IS.. is just that.. empty shells and no more.. OF WHAT CAN POTENTIaLLY be human life in TRUTH OF REALITY AS IS....

Brilliant Love as Light IN TRUE LIFE and no
thing
else....

When letters.. words.. and numbers alone become reality.. insanity becomes TRUTH... to paraphrase words of Einstein too..

And at least in metaphor.. one illustrates that well.. FOR NOW..

My friend as is....

from one's place on the other side of the looking Glass....

tHe invitation to visit the other side.. WILL alWays be tHeRe by a force MUCH GREATER THAN one I ALONE....

ALLONE IS THE WAY.. and it is onLy potentiAlly seeking that will get one tHere.. as it IS before.. with me as one....

So good luck..

and that IS ALL from one as me..;)

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 12:54 pm

Perfectly narcissistic nonsense.

I am not intimidated.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 1:04 pm

Oldavid wrote:
Perfectly narcissistic nonsense.

I am not intimidated.

Well.. my GOODness.. why should one be afraid of UNIVERSAL Truth..

I am only here to intimidate those who already ARE here to intimidate.. my friend as one..

And in that 'ACT' I am extremely proficient in real life.. at least..;)

In other words.. I am a protector of Truth of SORTS..

Or a Super Soldier of GOD..of MOTHER NATURE'S TRUTH.. PER THE GREATEST ALL THAT IS...

But one can choose whatever metaphor one wants to choose for truth.. as the essence of TRUTH
REMAINS THE SAME..

NO matter what textbook.. LETTER.. WORD.. OR NUMBER.. tries to convolute IT to Illusion.....

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 4:25 pm

Did anyone other than badgerface actually watch the video?
What Dawkins is demonstrating is that there was no first human.

Oh, no doubt Oldavid will write it off as just another sell job, and some will continue to suggest a candidate for first human. Adam wasn't. If you do the theology, Adam was representative of first man or the first tribe of man, not the actual first man, just as the tree of life and the tree of knowledge weren't actual trees, but analogies.

There's a better word than analogy (parable?), but forgive me, my brain is dead today - no sleep due to toothache.

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2015, 5:03 pm

Narrator wrote:
Did anyone other than badgerface actually watch the video?
What Dawkins is demonstrating is that there was no first human.

Oh, no doubt Oldavid will write it off as just another sell job, and some will continue to suggest a candidate for first human. Adam wasn't. If you do the theology, Adam was representative of first man or the first tribe of man, not the actual first man, just as the tree of life and the tree of knowledge weren't actual trees, but analogies.

There's a better word than analogy (parable?), but forgive me, my brain is dead today - no sleep due to toothache.

THE Problem with Dawkins and MANY fundamentalist religious folks is they cannot understand THE poetry OF THE EMOTION of human life.

Truly that is what the bible is, overall, a collection of folks expressing free verse poetry, as expressing creative human nuanced emotions do come in a creative spirit of mind that is the same dam metaphor as Holy Spirit, overall.

IN other words, all of Dawkins video, is a moot point, except for those who canNOt read any further than 'skin deep' per human metaphors for emotion in language, otherwise known as Poetry, AND IN THIS case both Dawkin's and the Abrahamic religions narrow view of GOD.

He cannot possibly attempt to address the other commonly expressed definitions associated with a Pantheist GOD, as he knows clear as the nose on his face that GOD is REAL.

Semantic differences in language is truly the core of most human violence throughout history.

It is a tribal thingy that will take a great FORCE OF critical HUMAN conscious thinking and FEELING people to change IN EVERY arena of human communication THROUGH THE HUMAN HEART, as facts alone WITH SYSTEMIZING SCIENCE write books but do not motivate ACTION in the 'REAL DANCE' OF HUMAN LIFE, OVERALL.

That is PART OF why, where there is censorship OF FREEDOM OF HUMAN EXPRESSION IN church and state combined, in countries like those of the Middle East, terrorism is a way of life still, for some.

Censorship AGAINST the FREE expression of human emotion, sensuality, and sexuality is the root cause of most all human aggression and violence, as well as human suffering and general human misery, as it is directly related to chronic stress that is the number one current killer, at core, per modern human beings AND REDUCES POSITIVE pro-social emotions in human beings, per overall, satisfaction in life.

Large societies are NOT what humans are evolved to live in, per living comfortably in peace and balance, connecting to 150 to 200 sets, or so, of eyes, as studies in Europe Show.

And what results per accommodating THAT relatively NEW HUMAN PHENOMENON OF EXPERIENCE, IS a 'bunch' of human REAL 'CULTURAL insanity', to put it in brief metaphor.

MANY folks 'these days', DO NOT even understand the most basic elements of what it means to be human, to even get UP off their BUTTS, and move about during the sunlit day...

THAT IS one dark cave that I for one Thank the GOD of Mother Nature TRUE, every NOW that I am finAlly 'smart enough', 'well enough', and 'understand IT WELL enough', to get up and MOVE BABY MOVE! IN free verse style and not according to some else's practice of life... :)

And yes, DANCE is general metaphor, for all of moving emotion ARTEd motivating life, and not just the fox trot, or whatever science of dance, one might think applies to the metaphor of THE DANCE OF HUMAN EMOTION AS HUMAN FLESH AND BLOOD ACT, INSTINCTUALLY, INTUITIVELY, IN total natural FREEDOM of human living in balance.