Being normal - The media presents it like its a good thing

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2011, 11:58 am

CrazyOldBat wrote:
To be honest, I don't know. I'll leave that to younger minds that aren't quite as jaded. :)

A lot of people my age are a lot more jaded than I am. It is a realistic fact that if you get more people to stick with something then the amount of positive change increases. No extra gain, no matter how small, is a positive. I do not live in a world of absurd expectations so I wont be getting jaded any time soon.

SkipNip
Raven
Raven

20 Sep 2011, 12:23 pm

TenPencePiece wrote:
^ Well, thank you very much!
Perhaps I will engage in media myself some day, and set these stereotypes straight, but hey, that's a different matter altogether.

Yeah thats a nice website. I see you're pretty good with CSS. I can find the login page but no registration page. I tested your site for SQL injection and javascript injection vulnerabilities just there but you're good. I notice when I enter a quote like this page_id=24' the page just loads normally but when I enter page_id='24 it loads the main page. Why is that? Do you replace single quotes with spaces or something? I usually just filter out all special characters completely so entering page_id='24 would just load page 24 normally. Have you much experience with SQL injections yourself? I make a page for practising them which shows you what the query looks like after you tamper with the URL variables. I also threw in an XSS practice page. I can upload it if you want.