22 May 2005, 9:03 pm

We get the picture. :D

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2005, 1:26 am

alex wrote:
She does kind of look fat.

you mean she looks a normal, HEALTHY size and shape. here we go again - everyone's got to be thin as a supermodel to fit in. i wonder what WP's less stick-like members think of that comment? and i thought it was NTs who were supposed to be concerned with "superficial" physical appearances?

get real, folks - women actually have curves. they're supposed to.

alex
Developer
Developer

23 May 2005, 1:28 am

vetivert wrote:
alex wrote:
She does kind of look fat.

you mean she looks a normal, HEALTHY size and shape. here we go again - everyone's got to be thin as a supermodel to fit in. i wonder what WP's less stick-like members think of that comment? and i thought it was NTs who were supposed to be concerned with "superficial" physical appearances?

get real, folks - women actually have curves. they're supposed to.

(that was sarcasm aimed at HB)

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2005, 1:50 am

ah. apologies, alex.

still stand by what i said, though, if anyone cares to take note...

alex
Developer
Developer

23 May 2005, 2:14 am

Although she is wearing that new style of shirt that all the girls are wearing which remind me of maternity shirts.

jman
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2005, 2:18 am

Personally i don't really like supermodel thin girls that much. They seem anorexic to meI like girls who are built a little, even if they are a lil overweight, as long as it looks good on her. I really hate the media it tries to make people live up to an image alot of people can't live up to. Networks like MTV basically say" if you're a girl, and you're not stick figure thin , tall, and have big breasts, and are really pretty, or if you're a guy if you're not dressed in flashy clothes, have six packs, and lots of girls surrounding you then you must be a loser" I hate MTV :x I try to avoid it, its not even about music anymore :x

But anyways I went off on a tangent.

Quote:
hale_bopp wrote:
What this thread needs is an oversized picture of an anteater.

KABOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!! !! !! !

http://www.pghkids.org/new/anteater.jpg

i laughed myself sick! a million points to you, hale bopp. what this thread REALLY needs is not to exist - are we to be plagued with the hormonal twitchings of adolescent males for ever?

LOL.

I agree.. and the anteater pic was my way of saying that. But some drong came along and edited my post.. which defeats the whole purpose of it.

I understand how LGB is being an adolescent, but the anteater joke kind of went over my head :oops: pardon my ignorance ladies but can you please explain the anteater joke to me.

and BTW that girl LGB posted is kind of bangin :D

LOL hey I am a male what i can I say?

But atleast Im not adolescent male who likes to make frivalous posts where girls are reffered to in some way shape or form.
:roll:

But anyways even if I didn't get the joke, I must say a post likes this needs a woman's touch. :twisted:

Hail for hale_bopp and vertivet. :D

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2005, 6:04 am

Am I the only person that doen't find Carrie Underwood attractive? She kinda has a face that looks like a granny without the wrinkles.. mainly in the mouth area of the top photo. She's a plain Jane. Nothing special there. Jessica Simpson would totally kill her in the looks catergory. (Even if she was more buxom)

Ps: I'm not super thin, either. I'm curvy. But my face doesn't look fat like Carrie Underwoods.

Absolute_Zero
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2005, 4:18 pm

Carrie Underwood?

I would be on her like a pack of dogs on a 3 legged cat so she looks okay to me.

BlackLiger
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2005, 5:18 pm

Absolute_Zero wrote:
Carrie Underwood?

I would be on her like a pack of dogs on a 3 legged cat so she looks okay to me.

We have warned you about this before

Snippy Snippy time.....

Rakkety_Tamm
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2005, 5:50 pm

coolblues wrote:
That pic on your page the second one where you guys are on the stairs sitting the chick to people to the right of you the blonde in the pink top is hot!!

Your joking right?

coolblues
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 May 2005, 9:32 pm

Rakkety_Tamm wrote:
coolblues wrote:
That pic on your page the second one where you guys are on the stairs sitting the chick to people to the right of you the blonde in the pink top is hot!!

Your joking right?

Why u say that? That chick in the pink has a nice set.

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2005, 7:29 am

alex wrote:
Although she is wearing that new style of shirt that all the girls are wearing which remind me of maternity shirts.

LMAO, yes it doesn't kinda remind me of that too. :lol:

God these 'supermodel' types make me sick, they make the average individual feel inferior and make too many go to extremes to fit something that will either cost them thousands of dollars to look like or put their health at risk with dieting.

Somebody ought to put the weight back on some of those guys and gals and stop idolizing them so much. Idolize a person for their intelligence and personality. Physical appearances won't matter when you're 80 as much and no matter what you do, aging and decrease in looks is just part of life.

Wish society would drop this superficial BS and terms like 'hot' and other derogatory remarks that some men think is acceptable to call women and treat them like some sort of sex object and decrease their values as a person.

Grr.

It's about time that average be accepted as just as wonderful as some skinny, starving 'twig' (they look like a twig off a tree being so skinny) in expensive clothing.

Hopefully one day maturity and personality will be much more valued traits. There is more to beauty than physical appearance and physical apperance with no personality and intelligence behind it can be left for those that are shallow enough to have no respect for others as far as I'm concerned.

Rakkety_Tamm
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2005, 8:34 pm

coolblues wrote:

She's a sl*t, stupid as a bloody rock, and ugly to boot.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2005, 1:12 am

Rakkety_Tamm wrote:
coolblues wrote:

She's a sl*t, stupid as a bloody rock, and ugly to boot.

Then she's definitly LGB's female counterpart. :lol:

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2005, 2:55 am

PMSL ! !!

but...

what's your definition of a slut, rakkety? (i have a feeling i'm not going to like this...)

Rakkety_Tamm
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2005, 6:57 pm

the day after this pic was taken, she got a pregnacy test back positive. She turned 15 last week.