He...
loves me 38%  38%  [ 5 ]
loves me not 62%  62%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 13

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2023, 1:14 pm

Seems to be rather typical ND stuff. You just fail to understand how ND stuff evolve. NDs prefer to have sex mind to mind, not physical sex. This is also optimal for somebody that is hypersexual. Dating will typical kill the spark, so insisting on that won't go well, which he seems to understand too.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2023, 4:01 pm

rdos wrote:
Seems to be rather typical ND stuff. You just fail to understand how ND stuff evolve. NDs prefer to have sex mind to mind, not physical sex. This is also optimal for somebody that is hypersexual. Dating will typical kill the spark, so insisting on that won't go well, which he seems to understand too.

I don't entirely agree. Many autistic men, and autistic women who aren't on the ace spectrum, are quite capable of appreciating sex as a purely physical act. That said, I don't know why the OP is so determined to have sex with this guy, and if he's not interested then the only way she'll know for sure is by asking outright.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2023, 4:54 pm

^ I have to agree with Max, there are even women who treat men as objects who happen to be autistic. And I can imagine autistic men would have such a mindset, too, in some cases.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2023, 9:06 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
^ I have to agree with Max, there are even women who treat men as objects who happen to be autistic. And I can imagine autistic men would have such a mindset, too, in some cases.

Oh yeah I'm not proud to admit that when I was 20 and had my first girlfriend, having a girlfriend to me was almost entirely about finally being able to have sex with a girl. The irony though is later on (fortunately after our relationship ended in a fairly amicable manner) she (who I have reason to believe was also on the AS) discovered she felt the same way, or from a female perspective that she could have sex with any guy she found physically attractive without emotional attachment or even knowing him prior to the night she met him.

I am a little bit proud to say that I was right to avoid getting married until my early 30s when I had gotten past this mindset, had actually turned down some opportunities for sex, and felt some degree of confidence I could intentionally set out to seek sex partners. But that was m early 30s. Being 47, formally diagnosed as autistic, single, and supposedly in huge demand from younger women as a sex partner? No freaking idea, to be honest, although I stand by my advice.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2023, 6:57 pm

interesting, a woman that wants to seduce a guy, or make a pass at a guy?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 9:20 am

WantToHaveALife wrote:

You sound like you're under the impression that's unheard of. :?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 9:34 am

Fighting this guys lack of social skills.....gonna be up hill battle ... Until he figures out when the time is right .?

where ever you go ,there you are

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 12:30 pm

He’s alpha.

And you are just one of his options.

If you want to be an option, go ahead, ask him to mate with you.

Hoo hoo hoo!

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 2:12 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

thats because it is, women still normally never ask a guy out or let alone bluntly express interest in a guy first, never shoot their shot with men

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 2:38 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

thats because it is, women still normally never ask a guy out or let alone bluntly express interest in a guy first, never shoot their shot with men

I believe most women would have no problem bluntly expressing interest first in an eligible man. Are you an eligible man? If not, that makes finding a good woman that much more difficult.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 2:54 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

With men or with you?

Personally, I have had women bluntly communicate interest. Maybe you just generate very low levels of interest.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 3:06 pm

Women will be put off if a man seems to have a negative attitude towards women or if he seems to claim that women have it easier at every given opportunity.

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 4:58 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

I've had to tell my exes to ask me out and call me their girlfriend because they never did. :lol:

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 5:06 pm

I think it is more common for women to be the aggressors when courting in this day and age.

Probably 40 years or so ago it was less common, and men were more likely to be expected to go after the women, with women either accepting or rejecting a man.

Since traditional gender roles have become more interchangeable in recent years, so has the arena of dating & what happens within that construct.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 5:16 pm

honeytoast wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

I've had to tell my exes to ask me out and call me their girlfriend because they never did. :lol:

At times I wonder if I've just had the accidental luck to mostly attract other NDs.

Her: So does this mean I'm your girlfriend now?
Me: I sure hope so.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 5:24 pm

I’ve usually been the one to be asked out. I’m very shy, and I have trouble telling if someone is interested in me until they ask me out. :lol: