Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 1:41 am

Deus_ex_machina wrote:
aspiebeauty87 wrote:
Mariah Carey AS? yea right! & pigs could fly, LOL

It's been proven (Scientifically) that Christopher Walken has AS (Cause he has a funny voice), so why not Mariah? Maybe Pigs CAN fly? I'll have to do some more research on that particular subject, but not until I've submitted my findings on Christopher.

erm....what does a funny voice have to do with AS? lots of people have funny voices. doesn't mean they have as.

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2007, 4:34 am

ShadesOfMe wrote:
Deus_ex_machina wrote:
aspiebeauty87 wrote:
Mariah Carey AS? yea right! & pigs could fly, LOL

It's been proven (Scientifically) that Christopher Walken has AS (Cause he has a funny voice), so why not Mariah? Maybe Pigs CAN fly? I'll have to do some more research on that particular subject, but not until I've submitted my findings on Christopher.

erm....what does a funny voice have to do with AS? lots of people have funny voices. doesn't mean they have as.

It's interesting you should say that because I happen to have a piece of research on that very subject on hand right now, in fact it was published just recently.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Nihilism

Btw I just found out Pigs really can fly, all you need is a plane.

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." - Terry Bisson