Page 2594 of 3311 [ 52975 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2591, 2592, 2593, 2594, 2595, 2596, 2597 ... 3311  Next

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 7:44 pm

Banned for 1337-ness

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Mar 2017, 3:10 am

Banned for attaching a random number to Ness.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 11:33 am

Banned by attacking monsters armed only with a baseball bat, a Yo-Yo, and psychic powers.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

29 Mar 2017, 4:15 am

Banned by Psychic Princess Poliandra.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 10:29 am

Banned by Princess Peach.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Mar 2017, 10:42 am

Banned for using a princess to do your banning whims.

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:
Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form - it's your boy DerpMC!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 10:45 am

Banned because I can never seem to convince my mum that Zelda is so much stronger than Peach.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Mar 2017, 12:42 pm

Banned because Kumatora (Mother 3) is the best princess of all time!

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:
Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form - it's your boy DerpMC!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 12:48 pm

Banned because that title ultimately goes to Princess Eruca from Radiant Historia.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Mar 2017, 12:54 pm

Banned because princesses have become lame and we need to start banning for new things.

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 12:54 pm

Banned because I don't think they are.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Mar 2017, 12:58 pm

Banned by Psychic genius Lucas for offending Princess Kumatora on such unprecedented levels.

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 1:14 pm

Banned because why would Princess Kumatora be offended by me claiming that she is not, in fact, lame?

Also, banned by PK Love.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Mar 2017, 1:20 pm

Banned because you don't think she is the best princess (That's why she was offended).

Also, banned by PK Starstorm.

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 2:41 pm

Banned by the Pig Men.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 4:30 pm

Banned because every digit in your post count (3,735) is prime.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art