Page 2637 of 3311 [ 52975 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2634, 2635, 2636, 2637, 2638, 2639, 2640 ... 3311  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 1:14 pm

Banned because Serenity's Out of Gas, we have to deliver The Message, we're late for The Train Job Shindig at Jaynestown on the planet Ariel, this is no time to be telling War Stories, there's way too much Trash and Objects in Space, and Our Mrs. Reynolds has a Heart of Gold, but is Bushwhacked and not Safe.

Wow. I just managed to make a complete sentence using all of the episode titles from Firefly... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: ...for no reason whatsoever. :lol:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 7:39 pm

Banned because I can't work out whether the projections on those four emojis are hands, ears or antlers.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 9:02 pm

Banned because it's obviously one of each, and antennae on the other.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 12:44 pm

Banned because no one got my awesome joke.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 1:20 pm

Banned because that happens quite a lot on here.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 1:28 pm

Banned because I don't get it

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 1:30 pm

Banned because you'd have to watch every single Firefly episode to get it.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 8:23 pm

Banned because I get it every night. Not.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 8:25 pm

Banned because there's only fourteen episodes because it was cancelled after the first season. There's a movie, though. 8)

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 9:58 pm

Banned because I don't think you got it. In fact, I'll ban everyone who isn't getting it enough. Whoops!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 1:10 pm

Banned because if this keeps up, we'll be reenacting The Court Jester.
"Get it?"
"Got it."
"Good."

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 1:16 pm

Banned for being a war reenactor,

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 1:17 pm

Banned because I would much rather reenact the 'Chalice with the Palace' joke instead.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 2:31 pm

Banned because that's not as good as the 'cup of no sup' joke.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 2:41 pm

Banned because the pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the chessel [chessal?], the chalice with the palace has the brew that is true--except that the chalice with the palace is broken, so it gets replaced with a flagon with the figure of a dragon.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 2:58 pm

Banned because this bit is dragon and my attention is flagon.