Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

osti62
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Jun 2009, 1:39 pm

happened again last friday 8O
altough i can certainly see (when explained to me ) some of the issues involved, im also left feeling "but we haven't tried"
main bone of contention is my lack of thought, i care deeply for her but my actions don't quite match my intentions
2 cases in little more than 4/5 hours tipped the scales this time but of course aren't the only times

she really got "into" the books/learning up side on AS, but to my mind we just haven't done enough together, i can't see one person reading anything & not sharing/showing the other is that productive??

im really struggling coming terms with being diagnosed at age 46, 4/5 months now & tbh im NOT handling things well, BUT we did embark on the road then took the first turning off :?

after a long & lengthy chat last night it's clear we both love each other immensly but it needs to be different than before to get anywhere

what is THE pattern that may work? its sunk in that she needs some stuff i can't provide & i think i've kinda got that sussed & the space we both have can be a vital cog in the machine

on the "thought" issue how can make inroads there?

any advice mucho appreciated :)