Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2013, 11:41 pm

Nymeria8 wrote:
MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Nymeria8 wrote:
MjrMajorMajor wrote:
AgentPalpatine wrote:
Is that agreement or disagreement? I have to admit I'm not sure how to read your response.

Both. I understand and agree with what you're saying from a practical standpoint, and understand the benefit of a more informed public awareness. It also sets my teeth on edge at the idea of being represented and marketed by palatable bits for public consumption. So I guess the best answer would be a resigned distaste. :shrug:

That was impressively handled. Ever thought about a career in politics?

I agree with the "distaste" platform and agree on an "anti-branding" stance. Slogans are for products and I don't imagine an Aspie fragrance selling very well.

:lol: I think of a combination of hot soldering iron and the dusty back room of a large library all in one bottle. They have sold fragrance based on grass and meat, so why not?

:D Too true! Perhaps that's the perfume fragrance and the eau de toilette version more of an over heated engine with a touch of cat musk. For sure the bottle would be shaped like a magnifying glass or a monocle.

Oooh, I'm buying! (Wearing might be a different story...) :lol:

Nymeria8
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 7:46 pm

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Nymeria8 wrote:
MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Nymeria8 wrote:
MjrMajorMajor wrote:
AgentPalpatine wrote:
Is that agreement or disagreement? I have to admit I'm not sure how to read your response.

Both. I understand and agree with what you're saying from a practical standpoint, and understand the benefit of a more informed public awareness. It also sets my teeth on edge at the idea of being represented and marketed by palatable bits for public consumption. So I guess the best answer would be a resigned distaste. :shrug:

That was impressively handled. Ever thought about a career in politics?

I agree with the "distaste" platform and agree on an "anti-branding" stance. Slogans are for products and I don't imagine an Aspie fragrance selling very well.

:lol: I think of a combination of hot soldering iron and the dusty back room of a large library all in one bottle. They have sold fragrance based on grass and meat, so why not?

:D Too true! Perhaps that's the perfume fragrance and the eau de toilette version more of an over heated engine with a touch of cat musk. For sure the bottle would be shaped like a magnifying glass or a monocle.

Oooh, I'm buying! (Wearing might be a different story...) :lol:

No worries, if its truly an Aspie fragrance you don't have to wear it...you only have to collect it. 8)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2013, 7:56 pm

"Ask me about my obsessions"

Nikkt
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 May 2013, 8:05 pm

Keep Calm and Ask an Aspie

But I do also like "I don't see why not..."
:)