Do not know what loneliness is.

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 10:09 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
Thats the thing, many aspies feel depressed long before they realise they are lonely. You can't tell them there is more then life then a relationship because they didn't know, there emotions are forcing them into a relationship. They are to busy with hobbies and being an aspie they often have plenty.

The self loathing bit also gets me, I didn't know I self loathed myself either some with other geeks.

Lately I try to lose some weight so I can be about 5% more attractive and lose same ass, and so I can buy some expensive clothes. Hustle so I can get some extra money. Guess what, I have an image crisis now defining myself because what other people think.

These things are only a means to and end, I am not emotionally attached to them. If it was attractive to be have lip disc and some man boobs done, that is what I would get done. If anyone says I am insecure because of my small disc or tiny man boobs, I will stick the disc right up their rass.Image

Yeah I can relate.

I spent most of my life doing what I enjoyed which was painting and salvaging rare music. I mostly learn to cope by creating a whole other world of my own. I didn't know what loneliness was exactly since I spent most of my childhood alone. I sort of accepted my place since I knew I couldn't change the way I socialized and behaved around other people. It was kind of a no win situation for me.

It's still strange whenever people talk about their lives like their marriages, relationships, children, hangouts,etc. My life isn't even remotely close to theirs. Whenever people bring this kind of stuff up to me, I feel like an anthropologist that's been shipped off to Africa to observe the cultures and customs of the Mursi and Surma tribes... :|