Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

dt18
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Apr 2010, 11:35 pm

How many of you notice that you drift off subject in a conversation? I have a tendency to do that.

Alexithymia
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Apr 2010, 3:29 am

dt18 wrote:
How many of you notice that you drift off subject in a conversation? I have a tendency to do that.

Yeah, I do it all the time. I'll be talking about one thing and then something else will catch my attention and then I'll start talking about something else. Like one time I was at my friend's house and we were playing video games (Super smash brothers which I SUCK at) and some people wanted to go outside and smoke and then I was like okay, I'll go after this match because i expected to lose soon cuz I was really bad at the game. But then somehow I wasn't dying as fast as I usually was which was a huge surprise to me!

Anyway long story short I won :)

JustMe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Apr 2010, 9:07 pm

Alexithymia wrote:
dt18 wrote:

Yeah, I do it all the time. I'll be talking about one thing and then something else will catch my attention and then I'll start talking about something else. Like one time I was at my friend's house and we were playing video games (Super smash brothers which I SUCK at) and some people wanted to go outside and smoke and then I was like okay, I'll go after this match because i expected to lose soon cuz I was really bad at the game. But then somehow I wasn't dying as fast as I usually was which was a huge surprise to me!

Anyway long story short I won :)

It does seem like whenever you think you're losing and just want to lose quickly so you can go do something else, you stop dying and start doing well, doesn't it?