What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 381 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2018, 4:41 pm

i dreamt I was with my kinfolks, and something possessed me to look down at my bare feets, and I noticed they had flaps of loose flesh [epidermis] hanging off the tops of my feets so I started peeling off the sheets of excess skin. I felt no pain, just loose flesh peeling off my right foot. my older brother noticed me doing this and expressed some alarm, but i just kept on peelin.' before I could get to my left foot, I awoke. :o

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2018, 11:57 pm

:Last night I had a dream that I was camping out with my parents in a little trailer, and then I accidentally bumped into something, and then my mother suddenly put her arm around my neck and threatened to slit my throat with a knife! 8O

Why would I have a dream about my own mother attacking me when I know she'd never do a thing like that IRL? :(

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2018, 4:42 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt I was with my kinfolks, and something possessed me to look down at my bare feets, and I noticed they had flaps of loose flesh [epidermis] hanging off the tops of my feets so I started peeling off the sheets of excess skin. I felt no pain, just loose flesh peeling off my right foot. my older brother noticed me doing this and expressed some alarm, but i just kept on peelin.' before I could get to my left foot, I awoke. :o

It symbolizes that your relatives notice that you're appealing! :lol:

Zachwashere
Raven
Raven

20 Apr 2018, 5:14 pm

For someone who's brain is so literal in it's processing of information during the day, my dreams are VERY abstract.

My weirdest recent dream: I was half balloon and half human, floating to the mall, then the dream scene changed to the kind of storefront you might expect to see in Tokyo or Shanghai, except nobody was there but me. But when I got about 10 - 15 Ft. away from the entrance to one of the stores I hit an invisible wall and could only float from one side of the dream-scene store front to the other and back.

To compound my mobility problems, that was also just about the time in that dream that I started doing uncontrollable front flips in mid air and my perspective changed from just the first person(seeing the dream-scene from my own eyes) to both the first person and the third person(seeing the dream-scene from a point outside of my body, with my body being one of the objects contained in the scene) at the same time, which I didn't even know was possible.

That dream was almost enough to give me a phobia os malls and front flips lol.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2018, 10:18 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Oh gosh, reading that made my stomach curl. :eew: Plus it gave me flashbacks to the time when I was but a wee boy and tripped wearing flip-flops and wrapped the entire epidermis off my big toe, leaving a bloody flap hanging there. I still have the scar. I think your dream meant that you were ‘shedding’ an old part of yourself to expose the tender new part underneath.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2018, 10:29 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Oh gosh, reading that made my stomach curl. :eew: Plus it gave me flashbacks to the time when I was but a wee boy and tripped wearing flip-flops and wrapped the entire epidermis off my big toe, leaving a bloody flap hanging there. I still have the scar. I think your dream meant that you were ‘shedding’ an old part of yourself to expose the tender new part underneath.

ya know, that sounds very spot-on! :study: I hope the memories of your painful big toe were long faded away.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2018, 10:38 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

ya know, that sounds very spot-on! :study: I hope the memories of your painful big toe were long faded away.

Thank you! Eh, the pain is gone, but that scar? That scar remains... :lol: Once I had this dream where my body was covered in gross little holes (I have trypophobia, a fear of clusters of holes).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2018, 11:46 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Thank you! Eh, the pain is gone, but that scar? That scar remains... :lol: Once I had this dream where my body was covered in gross little holes (I have trypophobia, a fear of clusters of holes).

I have something like that but also masses of little bumps or blisters :eew: inherited it from my mom who would lose her composure when she saw things like masses of birds all clustered together by the thousands in flight, or steam bubbles on a pan cooking on the stove.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2018, 12:21 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I have something like that but also masses of little bumps or blisters :eew: inherited it from my mom who would lose her composure when she saw things like masses of birds all clustered together by the thousands in flight, or steam bubbles on a pan cooking on the stove.

That may be related to trypophobia, it’s actually very common and is theorized to be related to a primal fear of infectious wounds.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2018, 12:50 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

That may be related to trypophobia, it’s actually very common and is theorized to be related to a primal fear of infectious wounds.

IOW fear of cooties :mrgreen:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2018, 12:52 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

IOW fear of cooties :mrgreen:

Lol yup!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2018, 9:49 am

I dreamed I was doing a speech for a Toastmasters contest. That was weird because contest season is nearly over.

I had dreams about dogs and cats, probably because I saw a show called "Too Cute."

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2018, 8:04 am

Dreamt about trying and failing to do a precalculus question

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2018, 11:20 pm

I dreamt that my [late] dad appeared to me in a dream, he had pulled a bunch of hidden stuff out of the basement [not mine as I live in a tin can] somewhere that purportedly was my adult literature, and he was picking up this magazine and that book and this piece of paper and that one, and after regarding each, he said to me, "What is this $#!+ anyways?" and then he would ask me, "why do you have to act so GD gay?" then he picked up a poem about 2 men together, and just shook his head and glared at me. then the dream segued into something else but I only remember that part.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2018, 4:36 am

Dreamt that I watched someone playing billiards

She sunk all the balls in one shot

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2018, 1:41 am

I dreamt that a series of acquaintances from years past, visited me in my tin can, but the strange thing was, it was somebody else's place I was living in as my own, a huge place with a bathroom the size of a public lavatory and a kitchen the size of a small apartment, but everything was covered in grime and I was profusely apologetic and embarrassed in front of my guests, who were understanding just the same.