What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 341 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344 ... 498  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 11:56 am

^Thank you very much! :)

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 2:16 pm

I was dreaming that my epileptic acquaintance {same girl from the previous dream} and I were inside our school's library. We were sitting at a table helping each other prepare for upcoming exams when we were approached by a librarian who told us that someone by the library entrance wanted to talk to us.

My friend and I obliged and when we arrived, a person dressed in a business suit greeted us warmly. We left the library and bought the person a meal inside the dining hall. We then sat at a table and the person said that a film production was looking for two consultants for a film. The person mentioned that both the male lead and the female lead both have epilepsy and that having epileptic consultants would make the film more real and authentic.

We quickly signed a contract and agreed to a modest payment.

The dream then cut to us trying to keep our excitement in check on the first day of work on set. We were greeted by the director who was pleased that epileptics would help the authenticity of the film.

We then met the male lead and female lead who in turn, made us feel immediately at ease. After we talked about our personal experiences with epilepsy with them, we bought them coffee at a nearby cafe. Many patrons recognized the male and female leads and asked for autographs or selfies. They humbly said no, but when we finished, we left the cafe.

The dream then cut to several days later. The scene that was being filmed was a swimming pool with a diving board, so the production was likely a sports movie about two people preparing for a swimming competition.

Our new friends {male and female leads} were making conversation with us and when they were called to set, we stood behind the camera and watched the director giving direction for the scene.

Suddenly, we noticed both leads collapsing in front of everyone. They were having seizures, even though they told us they did not have any neurological conditions nor met anyone with epilepsy. The director noticed and shouted "CUT" out of shock. We then told the director to let us call paramedics first and the director allowed it.

After we got both leads to safety and to the hospital with the paramedics, many of the film crew gave us praise for our actions. We then humbly asked if we could end our contracts out of guilt. Although the director allowed it, the person who recruited us forced us to keep to our contracts.

We then went to the hospital where both leads were recovering. We spoke to them about what happened and they asked us if we could be their "doubles" for the swimming/diving scene. We said yes and called the director.

Although the director expressed skepticism, the director allowed us to be the "doubles." The scene was filmed again and we dived off of the board into the swimming pool. The water was clear and we both felt joy.

The dream cut to black, but a female voice shouted with anger "What are they doing?!"

This song played as the "end credits" began.

Last edited by AnonymousAnonymous on 14 Jun 2017, 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 2:22 pm

SilentJessica wrote:
I was in a yellow car by myself, and I was driving it to the city without knowing how to drive, trying not to get caught. (I don't drive).

I was driving it from the passenger seat (I don't know why, but the steering wheel was on the wrong side in my dream. It was on the left side instead of right, but I was still in the right seat) while smoking (I don't smoke) and not really looking where I was going. I wasn't even wearing a seatbelt.

There were police near me, so when I saw them, I was trying to hide from them by laying down and trying to make it look like there was no one in the car.

Yellow
The color yellow has both positive and negative connotations. If the dream is a pleasant one, then the color yellow is symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom. On the other hand, if the dream is an unpleasant one, then the color represents deceit, disgrace, betrayal, cowardice and sickness. You have a fear or an inability to make a decision or to take action. Your desire to please others is at the risk of sacrificing your own needs and happiness. As a result, you are experiencing many setbacks.

Driving
To dream that you are driving a vehicle signifies your life's journey and your path in life. The dream is telling of how you are moving and navigating through life. If you are driving and cannot see the road ahead of you, then it indicates that you do not know where you are headed in life and what you really want to do with yourself. You are lacking direction and goals.

Smoking
If you do not smoke in waking life and dream that you are smoking, then it indicates that you are trying to shield yourself and others against your emotions. You have trouble letting others in. The dream may also be a metaphor for an addictive relationship or habit in your waking life.

Steering Wheel
To see a steering wheel in your dream represents control over the direction you are taking in life.

Police
To see the police in your dream symbolizes structure, rules, power, authority and control. You need to put an end to your reckless behavior or else the law will catch up to you. Alternatively, the dream refers to failure in honoring your obligation and commitments. Dreaming that you are running from the police means that you are refusing to face the consequences of your actions. It also indicates that you are rejecting certain rules.

Hiding
To dream that you are hiding suggests that you are keeping some secret or withholding some information. You may not be facing up to a situation or dealing with some issue. However, you may be getting ready to reveal something and confess before somebody finds out. In particular, to dream that you are hiding from some authority figure (police, parent, teacher...) implies feelings of guilt.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 3:21 pm

Last night I dreamed that I was [yet again] playing a video game [or that the 'graphics' of everything was like a video game]. There was blood everywhere, literally everywhere, and every creature that I could see was bleeding. Then a spiked ball of some kind fell and rolled around on the floor, spraying blood everywhere. [It was just red, cartoon-ish blood, nothing gory or graphic.]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 9:41 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Last night I dreamed that I was [yet again] playing a video game [or that the 'graphics' of everything was like a video game]. There was blood everywhere, literally everywhere, and every creature that I could see was bleeding. Then a spiked ball of some kind fell and rolled around on the floor, spraying blood everywhere. [It was just red, cartoon-ish blood, nothing gory or graphic.]

I never see blood in my dreams, maybe some of my dream-blood made its way into yours? :P

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 12:54 pm

^That's the first time I've ever seen blood in a dream, too. 8O

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 2:07 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Video Game
To dream that you are playing a video game represents your ability to manipulate others into doing what you want them to do. Alternatively, playing a video game suggests that you are trying to escape from the problems in your real life, instead of confronting it. Consider the type of video game and video game character for additional insights.

Spike
To see spikes in your dream suggest that your defenses are up. You feel the need defend or protect yourself from verbal attacks or emotional abuse.

Cartoon
To dream that your real life is depicted in a cartoon world suggests that you are perceiving the world in a comical and unserious manner. This dream may also serve as an escape from the stressful realities of your life. It is your way of obtaining moments of lightheartedness and fun. Additionally, you need to learn to laugh at yourself and at your mistakes.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 2:36 pm

^It was a 2D platforming game, akin to Castlevania Symphony of the Night, and the player character even looked like Alucard [who happens to be vampire...]

UniquelyMe
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jun 2017, 8:24 pm

Not a weird dream itself, but the circumstances surrounding it are interesting enough.
The other day I had a particularly stressful day, and that night I dreamt I was walking down the street and there in front of me was my dad (he died when I was 14). We just talked, so not really weird, but it felt like he came to visit me and make me feel better after my bad day.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 9:27 am

My dreams have all been disastrous for the past three months. I haven't had one good or positive dream in a long time. They usually end with me being put away someplace and nobody ever visiting me. I die alone and forgotten. I woke up this morning again with that feeling of doom.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 12:59 pm

^Hugs for you. :heart:

Last night I dreamed that I was at the mall, which is particularly odd since I never go there. There were booths and stands set up along the walls, along with a popcorn popping thing, which was also a game of sorts--basically, shoot the popcorn out of the hole in the glass and collect them in a cup. No matter what I did, the popcorn flew neatly and gracefully out of the hole instead of scattering everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 4:44 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^Hugs for you. :heart:

Last night I dreamed that I was at the mall, which is particularly odd since I never go there. There were booths and stands set up along the walls, along with a popcorn popping thing, which was also a game of sorts--basically, shoot the popcorn out of the hole in the glass and collect them in a cup. No matter what I did, the popcorn flew neatly and gracefully out of the hole instead of scattering everywhere.

Mall
To dream that you are at the mall symbolizes the choices, decisions and options you have in your waking life. These choices will help shape who you are as a person. You are trying to establish your identity and sense of self. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are trying to make a favorable impression on someone. The mall is also symbolic of materialism and the need to keep up with the trends, fads, and/or the latest technology. Consider the type and name of stores that you see in your dreams.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 10:37 pm

Thank you, kitty friend.

Things seem to be going better now. Hopefully, I can sleep better tonight and have a nice dream, maybe about Denis Istomin.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2017, 10:47 am

^You're welcome. :)

Last night I dreamed that I was at a store with a lot of wooden things and reasonably good lighting, and I was looking at a volume of my favourite manga. But the artwork seemed off, as if someone had tried to copy the original artist's style, which made the characters look kind of uncanny. I refused to buy it even though I wanted it and even though my mum appeared and said that I had $70 to spend. I was really adamant and really upset about it, but no one else seemed to be upset.

248RPA
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2017, 6:10 am

Hitler captured Adrian Monk and Leland Stottlemeyer. He forced them to clean up a horrific toilet on the side of a uranium mountain.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2017, 3:41 pm

I dreamed that I was in the middle of a beautiful grassy field, looking up at the clear night sky, seeing all of the stars and planets and nebulae and galaxies. I was helping a group of children, who were wavering slightly as if they were ghosts, and I'm not sure if I was helping them be born or move on to the afterlife. Once they were ready, they faded away one by one, but the last one turned into my favourite anime character, and I hugged her until she, too, was gone.