Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Nov 2010, 1:57 pm

i like spiderman and wolverine :spiderman: III
[ ]

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Dec 2010, 6:56 pm

[quote="Hello-Nurse7"]Spiderman Noir looks pretty cool! So, will Spiderman Shattered Dimensions be a video game? Do you know what consoles it's for? I tried clicking 'pre-order', but my computer is being slow and it wouldn't load. I also didn't get to find out much other than Spiderman Noir is from the 1930's, because again, my computer's being slow.

My Dad bought Spider-man Shattered Dimensions for me afew months ago because I had surgery on my broken arm and he wanted to chear me up. And no, I wasn't milking my ingury like so many other people seem to be doing... It really was really bad! It was so bad, I almost had to stay at the hospital for the night, and they had to put 4 pins in my arm to keep the bones in place! Anyway, about Spider-Man Dimensions, Once my arm was feeling good enough to use to play the game, I quickly caught up to where my brother was in the game. I have now beaten all the levels on all difficulty levels while my brother is still working on beating it on normal difficulty. :spiderman:

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Dec 2010, 6:58 pm

Hello-Nurse7 wrote:
Spiderman Noir looks pretty cool! So, will Spiderman Shattered Dimensions be a video game? Do you know what consoles it's for? I tried clicking 'pre-order', but my computer is being slow and it wouldn't load. I also didn't get to find out much other than Spiderman Noir is from the 1930's, because again, my computer's being slow.

I haven't seen all of Hulk vs., but I have seen the Wolverine fight, and it's definitely awesome. As for where I get my superhero movies, I saw Gotham Knight and Public Enemies on Teletoon (a Canadian cartoon channel, in case you didn't know) and we've rented some from the video store as well, or watched them on Youtube. Do you guys know any good superhero movies? I've been thinking of checking out Justice League: New Frontier, anyone seen that yet? Or what about Superman and Batman: World's Finest? I love that one! It originally came in 3 episodes on Superman the Animated Series, but I really like it. It's got my favorite villains and heroes together, and there's lots of action and some real funny parts too.

My Dad bought Spider-man Shattered Dimensions for me afew months ago because I had surgery on my broken arm and he wanted to chear me up. And no, I wasn't milking my ingury like so many other people seem to be doing... It really was really bad! It was so bad, I almost had to stay at the hospital for the night, and they had to put 4 pins in my arm to keep the bones in place! Anyway, about Spider-Man Dimensions, Once my arm was feeling good enough to use to play the game, I quickly caught up to where my brother was in the game. I have now beaten all the levels on all difficulty levels while my brother is still working on beating it on normal difficulty. :spiderman:

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Dec 2010, 7:02 pm

Hey, do any of you know how to change your avatar? I only chose mine because of the color. I didn't realise it was making me look like a lady's man untill recently so I've been looking for a way to change it.

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Feb 2011, 8:34 pm

Did anyone hear? Since the Human torch sacrificed himself for his team, Spider-Man will replace him in the Fantastic Four, which is now called the Future Foundation.

Kimmy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Apr 2011, 12:03 pm

redranger wrote:
Did anyone hear? Since the Human torch sacrificed himself for his team, Spider-Man will replace him in the Fantastic Four, which is now called the Future Foundation.

Wait, WHAT!? the last I've heard of spider-man was that he and Mary-Jane were RET-Conned out of a marrage when I lost interest, but Hes joining the Fantastic 4? Man, I need to catch up, because this is awesome!

On the other hand, since these are comic books we are talking about, do you guys think that Torchy will stay dead? Probably not, because Spider-man on the Fantastic Four is too awesome to last.

MissyA123

26 May 2011, 3:49 pm

my faviorite game is Simpson hit and run my faviorite magazine is your dog and my faviorite comic is beno

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Mar 2012, 10:36 pm

Hey! Did you guys here? They canceled Spider-Man 4 and are starting a new spider-man movie series starring Andrew Garfield. It looks way better than the old ones. It will focus on the "Untold Story" about how Peter Parker's parents dissapeared when he was young and now he's trying to find out what happened to them. The villain in the movie will be the Lizard, and Emma Stone will play the love interest, Gwen Stacy. It looks like they're gonna do a great job on this one, and it's cool how they are making it a blend of the "Amazing" and the "Ultimate" Spider-Man comics. For example: Peter Parker's facial features and hairstyle is more like the "Amazing" Spider-man, while his style of clothing is more like the "Ultimate" Spider-man, and the gorgeous Gwen Stacy is super-smart like in the Amazing comics, but Emma Stone is adding a touch of spunk to the character, like the Ultimate version. Also, the idea that Peter's parent's past was kept from him is from "Amazing", while the idea that they were scientists was from the "Ultimate" comics. "The Amazing Spider-Man" will hit Theaters July 3rd! Excelsior! :spiderman:

velocistar237
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 May 2012, 8:09 pm

hi guys im back!! !! !! !! !! !! ! sry i havnt replied in a while i had this big move :(... but im back and im ready to talk about the best books ever!! !! !! !! !! !! ! :spiderman:

velocistar237
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 May 2012, 8:20 pm

i also would like soone to tell me a little more about spider-man noir. can somone please explain him :)

velocistar237
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jun 2012, 7:27 am

\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is a bunny. Copy and paste him to aid him in his quest to take over the world.

lulz