Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 9:54 am

I've been having trouble with my stomach lately. There will be times when I literally feel nauseated to my stomach that I start to (you know). I don't eat so I think start having dry heaves and it'll be blood coming out. When I first sited the blood I was scared. I've never had ulcers or stomach problems before.

I don't know if it's my nerves causing this but they've been bad lately. Sometimes they get so bad that I can't eat.

I'm wondering if this is just acid reflux and nothing serious. Doctors are so freakn' expensive and I've tried stomach medicine to calm it down.

gramirez
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 4:31 pm

If there is blood, then you need to go to the doctor NOW!

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2010, 5:57 pm

You're serious?

Crap! :(

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2010, 2:28 am

Lots of blood then you should go immediately. Are you throwing up? Sometimes meds can irritate the lining causing bleeding, but not in large amounts. Ulcers are tough. Most I think are caused from getting certain types (helico pylori, etc.) of bacteria from other people. You will probably need to be put on antibiotics if that is what is wrong. I would make sure not to share food or drink with another person just to be sure. Hope everything goes well, but get things checked to be certain. :)