Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Pokemonfreako1
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Aug 2012, 3:40 am

My favorite game would have to be either Pokemon or Earthbound. It's such a shame that not many people know about Earthbound, it's such a fun game. I also like Dragon Warrior, Kingdom Hearts, Paper Mario and WarioWare. Please people, play Eartthbound. You won't regret it. You might have guessed, but Ness from Super Smash Bros. is from Earthbound.

Bezzyboy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Nov 2012, 7:53 am

FIFA all the way!! !! !!

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2012, 9:29 am

Chrono Trigger

I can relate a great deal to the character Janus of Zeal, or Magus, as he is more commonly known.

Growlithe
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Dec 2012, 11:50 pm

Runescape.

LouHusky
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Dec 2012, 3:45 am

I am mostly playing Black Mesa : Source at the minute but my favourite games are still the GTA games.

zeldafan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2012, 5:24 pm

GTA?! dude YOUR 11 HOW CAN YOU PLAY GTA(Grand Theft Auto right?)! !! !! !! !! anyway i like Minecraft! MINECRAFT IZ EPIC AND YOU SHOULD PLAY IT 8O 8O :arrow:

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

24 Dec 2012, 4:32 am

LouHusky wrote:
I am mostly playing Black Mesa : Source at the minute but my favourite games are still the GTA games.

8O

Okay, I have new respect for this kid. xD

LouHusky
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Dec 2012, 4:31 pm

zeldafan wrote:
GTA?! dude YOUR 11 HOW CAN YOU PLAY GTA(Grand Theft Auto right?)! !! !! !! !! anyway i like Minecraft! MINECRAFT IZ EPIC AND YOU SHOULD PLAY IT 8O 8O :arrow:

My dad lets me play it. He says it's because he played the very first GTA when he was 10 and would be a hypocrite not to let me. Aslong as I don't repeat what I see or hear and I don't play it when Levi is around he is okay with it.

And I like Minecraft too, I have been very very busy on dad's server linking all his friends' bases up by high-speed rail.

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
LouHusky wrote:

8O

Okay, I have new respect for this kid. xD

Is that because of Black Mesa or GTA? Either way, thank you!

cooldude51
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Dec 2012, 5:44 pm

Minecraft rocks!! !! !! !! :D :D :D

zeldafan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2013, 8:26 am

Pokemonfreako1 wrote:
My favorite game would have to be either Pokemon or Earthbound. It's such a shame that not many people know about Earthbound, it's such a fun game. I also like Dragon Warrior, Kingdom Hearts, Paper Mario and WarioWare. Please people, play Eartthbound. You won't regret it. You might have guessed, but Ness from Super Smash Bros. is from Earthbound.

Yes play Earthbound it is a great RP game to try and start out with. If you can't play it try Mother 3 Lucas from SSBB is from Mother 3 so go check it out. If your REALLY a Hardcore gamer then go try Mother 1 (the first game before Earthbound THAT'S RIGHT EARTHBOUND WAS NOT FIRST BUT IT WAS SECOND! :O)

dabeshu
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jan 2013, 10:55 pm

I don't really like video games. I used to. Not anymore, though.

It's just something I grew out of over time. In high school, I would tend to think that I'd probably play them forever, but I just have stopped playing since.

An old favorite would have to be Super Mario Brothers 3. I used to play that all of the time with my brother, and my younger sister would come into the room later when I was gone, and reset my game so she could play hers.

No harm no foul, says my uncle who lives in Pittsburgh. I guess that rings true with a lot of things.

The last game I played regularly was Terraria, and that was for a short while until the friend that I was playing with accused me of being a pathological liar (I couldn't tell a lie to save planet earth), and ordered me to stop or he would not play with me anymore.

A few months later, and I don't even log onto steam to play video games; only to chat.

Other hobbies I have dropped include: imageboards, anime, coin collecting, sports, and I'm sure a few other things that I can't think of right now.

Zaswe12
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Jan 2013, 12:28 am

Sparrow40k wrote:
Battlefield 3
Me too. Do you play on PC? If so care to tell me your Origin?

MusicalWonders
Raven
Raven

23 Apr 2013, 9:26 pm

Pokemon. <3