Page 5 of 6 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

jocundthelilac
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2009, 11:16 am

I'm bi and an aspie. I've always been "the guy", whether or not that's to do with the fact I have four brothers IDK, but I've always liked girls.

Magnús Scheving is my Icelandic rose :)

Bookworm8
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jan 2010, 1:55 am

Oh my goodness, yes. I'm aspergian and gay. Anything can set me off.

There's a cute guy in my grade and whenever his jeans have a rip in the side I'm hot and bothered for the rest of the day.

Grahamy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jan 2010, 4:37 pm

Right now I would consider myself confused about my sexual orientation. I have had a few gfs but more bfs, but only online. And I'm still in love with one of my ex bf's who I spent nearly 8 months in a relationship with. I don't have many exes that I still wanna talk to, but he is one of them that I love talking to day after day.

lotuspuppy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2010, 5:47 pm

I feel I can love someone of any gender. That being said, I do prefer males as partners, though feel uncomfortable being called "gay." The term "gay", I feel, is more cultural than sexual in connotation.

kiwi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jan 2010, 8:11 pm

lotuspuppy wrote:
I feel I can love someone of any gender. That being said, I do prefer males as partners, though feel uncomfortable being called "gay." The term "gay", I feel, is more cultural than sexual in connotation.

proud aspie here too :D

and yeah... I dont love gay term.. Whats a sexual connotation instead?

I created www.gayaspie.com and linking www.alternativeaspie.com too as to encompass more

When I was in highschool I wanted to marry my career.

SavannahKay
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Jan 2010, 8:21 pm

Mm, I'm not a lesbian but I do have what I guess would be called bisexual tendencies. Meaning that I happen to think a couple of girls are cute/hot/sexy/whatever. I'm assuming it'll go away as everyone passes through a homosexual phase in their life. Though I do believe in gay rights ;]

Right now, I kinda sorta like this one junior girl. Super pretty, rich, adorable, just all around likable. I suppose I kind of like her. I've thought about going out with her...and maybe kissing her >___>

Plus Lady GaGa is...oh, wow .___. Beautiful and inspiring and wow. I would totally turn permanently bisexual for her xD

frasiercranefreak
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Feb 2010, 12:03 am

I am most certainly gay. As of now I have had one relationship (didn't end well; he broke up so I gave his cell phone number to his enemies.)

Relationships... no. I am more interested in one night stands. It's a tough decision, though. Common sense points toward sex for the sake of sex as being irresponsible. However, I just don't see the prospect of a real relationship. Most of the guys in my class are immature, but physically they get me all hot and bothered.

Etular
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Feb 2010, 11:41 am

I, although I consider myself gay, am in denial at the moment. As far as guys go, I get hot and bothered only by those who I trust and/or like. If some people are acting immature, I ignore it and look away. I used to get turned on by that, but not any more. If I see a certain friend acting rather immature or, as I would consider it, properly "opening up" (since he rarely is immature without reason) - then I would feel quite hot and bothered.

kiwi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Feb 2010, 7:25 am

frasiercranefreak wrote:
I am most certainly gay. As of now I have had one relationship (didn't end well; he broke up so I gave his cell phone number to his enemies.)

Relationships... no. I am more interested in one night stands. It's a tough decision, though. Common sense points toward sex for the sake of sex as being irresponsible. However, I just don't see the prospect of a real relationship. Most of the guys in my class are immature, but physically they get me all hot and bothered.

scary.. wouldn't want to break up with you :P lol...

_________
hehe join the fun www.gayaspie.com

its raw, new and free :P upload pics ( but not heaps)

kiwi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Feb 2010, 7:26 am

Etular wrote:
I, although I consider myself gay, am in denial at the moment. As far as guys go, I get hot and bothered only by those who I trust and/or like. If some people are acting immature, I ignore it and look away. I used to get turned on by that, but not any more. If I see a certain friend acting rather immature or, as I would consider it, properly "opening up" (since he rarely is immature without reason) - then I would feel quite hot and bothered.

amazing to talk about it at 14

SHOT..! :D

I was in denial /confused stage for quite a while..

_______
feel free to join the new site at www.gayaspie.com

Etular
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Feb 2010, 10:57 am

kiwi wrote:
Etular wrote:

amazing to talk about it at 14

SHOT..! :D

I was in denial /confused stage for quite a while..

_______
feel free to join the new site at www.gayaspie.com

Thanks. I'll be sure to check and post on the forums. I have my own topic describing my problems here, however:

My post of various problems.

It hasn't recieved any posts recently, and I view it daily...

pigeon309
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Feb 2010, 12:27 pm

I'm a lesbian.

irishaspie
Toucan
Toucan

24 Feb 2010, 3:06 pm

i have no gay friends :( :(

kiwi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Feb 2010, 7:03 pm

irishaspie wrote:
i have no gay friends :( :(

I'm 22 and passionate about art/creating.
/talking business/ talking ideas.
being frank.
having debates 8)

&

_____

check out www.gayaspie.com :P

AlanTuring
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Jul 2011, 8:27 pm

I'm a gay guy.

Indy