Page 4 of 6 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Villain
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Feb 2008, 6:52 pm

pi_woman wrote:
Autistic author Donna Williams says " The sexual orientation of those in this group is of a different ratio to the general population with a far higher proportion of bisexual, homosexual, transgender, and asexual people than in the majority population."

I don't think that the actual rate of queer people among minorities is higher, it's imo only the ratio of OPEN queer people.

I found out that I'm bi fairly recently, and am much more curious about guys than girls at the moment..

jacobdallen
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Mar 2008, 11:05 pm

Hey, I'm glad I finally met someone who gives a flying flip! I attend every gay rights protest in my city, and I'm only 11. However, somebody's sexual orientation is none of your business, but I'm glad you don't discriminate. If you see today's schools, the word "gay" becomes a main part of a child's vocabulary by the time they are 10. They think being gay is disgusting. As far as I know, one of my friends could be gay, and if they admit that, I'll still hang out with them.

[Discrimination? That's So Gay! Join the millions of gay rights protestors in your area and fight the conservative bite!]

z0rp
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2008, 1:13 am

I'm an open person and all, however I've found I'm straight since I really have no attraction at all really to my own sex. I have no issues with gays though, I even support people who are bisexual or gay, about 3 or 4 of my friends are gay too (well one says he just does whatever he wants, but if you have boyfriends at different times and girlfriends at different times I'd say it's safe to assume he's bisexual. :lol: ). The fact that it's against 90% of people in America's religion to be gay makes it even worse for them to be accepted into society, it truly is sad. Humans aren't the only species that are known to have sex with their own sex. *cough* dolphins *cough*

petal
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Mar 2008, 7:17 am

I'm bi, but prefer guys
No one who actually knows me knows this (in real life), including my boyfriend.
I do agree that the ratio of NT glbt's is probably lower than that of AS glbt's, probably more of the social thing. :?:

miss_e
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Apr 2008, 10:29 pm

i'm bi..just thought i'd throw that in there =]

Julia_the_Great
Toucan
Toucan

25 Apr 2008, 7:20 pm

I'm gay, but my mom doesn't want to accept it. She says she'll be dissapointed in me if I really am gay, but how can I help that?

Last edited by Julia_the_Great on 26 Apr 2008, 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

MsBehaviour
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Apr 2008, 2:45 am

jacobdallen wrote:
Hey, I'm glad I finally met someone who gives a flying flip! I attend every gay rights protest in my city, and I'm only 11. However, somebody's sexual orientation is none of your business, but I'm glad you don't discriminate. If you see today's schools, the word "gay" becomes a main part of a child's vocabulary by the time they are 10. They think being gay is disgusting. As far as I know, one of my friends could be gay, and if they admit that, I'll still hang out with them.
[Discrimination? That's So Gay! Join the millions of gay rights protestors in your area and fight the conservative bite!]

Good for you. I'm happy to be Bi in a world with young uns like you. :cheers:

Poeticromance
Toucan
Toucan

26 Apr 2008, 9:26 pm

I'm sort of bisexual. I would only commit to a male but I'd have "fun" with another female who I trust as a friend.

Kris94
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 May 2008, 4:17 pm

im bi.

I have romantic feelings for boys and umm hum... Other feelings for girls

helene
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 May 2008, 11:25 pm

Pansexual 19 year old here. I am female and currently like three people, two gay guys and one MTF. The MTF is the only one with a potential for a relationship (she likes females).

enfant_terrible
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 May 2008, 6:47 pm

I've got Asperger's and I'm just about a perfect 3 on the Kinsey scale, so no preference for either sex over the other.
I do have times of being almost completely gay and other times where I'm mostly straight, though, but it all evens out in the end.

MissPickwickian
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2008, 6:34 pm

This is a nice thread.
----inane internet platitude