Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

boats123
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Dec 2010, 4:23 am

After quitting smoking, one should use one to two tablets every hour for up to three months after smoking. After this the psychological urge to smoke becomes less. Hence slowly the number of tablets used can also be reduced. Nicorette microtabs also help to cut down the number of cigarettes that one smokes each day. One should use a tablet instead of cigarette and prolong the duration for the next cigarette. One must make an attempt to quit smoking as soon as possible, but not later than six months after starting to cut down using microtabs.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2010, 6:16 am

My dad's been smoking since he was seventeen (he's fifty-two years old now) and I don't think he'll ever stop smoking, unfortunately. He has recently taken up chewing tobacco, though.

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2010, 11:27 am

We don't need your advertisements, thanks.

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

25 Dec 2010, 7:46 pm

I quit cold-turkey and I have been smoke free for almost ten years.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2010, 8:14 pm

boats123 wrote:
After quitting smoking, one should use one to two tablets every hour for up to three months after smoking. After this the psychological urge to smoke becomes less. Hence slowly the number of tablets used can also be reduced. Nicorette microtabs also help to cut down the number of cigarettes that one smokes each day. One should use a tablet instead of cigarette and prolong the duration for the next cigarette. One must make an attempt to quit smoking as soon as possible, but not later than six months after starting to cut down using microtabs.

I don't smoke... especially since cigarette smoke makes stuff smell like urine :P

Anyway... this seems alot like an advertisement... not good :?