Page 1 of 12 [ 171 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,602

07 Jan 2011, 7:48 pm

No airplane hit the Twin Towers and the Pentagon at the day of their destruction.

The Holocaust is a lie perpetrated by the Illuminati.

Yes, the Illuminati exists.

Man never walked on the moon. It was all a lie.

AIDS exist because of perverts having sex with monkeys.

Osiris was believed in hidden mythologies to have been born of a virgin and had twelve disciples in his lifetime and died on a cross and was raised from the dead in three days, saving sinners from their sins. Same with Krishna, Buddha, Odin, and so on! Therefore, the Jesus character is not original and was borrowed from those hidden mythologies.

The commies are the reason homosexuals exist.

Autism exists because of the evil vaccination tactics.

***

All the above are conspiracy theories. And just like religion, they are based on lies, half-truths, intellectual dishonesty, and wilful ignorance of the evidence that goes against them. Yet, just like religion has its intelligent members preaching it and defending it, conspiracy theories also have their own sets of intelligent and educated followers.

So what is the influential power behind those conspiracy theories. What makes even intelligent and educated people follow such theories?



Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,327
Location: Montreal

07 Jan 2011, 8:46 pm

The need for entertainment



Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Aug 2007
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,061
Location: Prussia

07 Jan 2011, 9:03 pm

Yeah keep drinking the Kool-aid and remember to hate and kill whoever we decide to tell you to hate and kill.

Oh, if you do ever feel like thinking for yourself, why bother when we can entertain you with X-Factor, or maybe a game of football for you to watch.



Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,327
Location: Montreal

07 Jan 2011, 9:05 pm

mm, Kool-Aid
Image



Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 31 Aug 2007
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,061
Location: Prussia

07 Jan 2011, 9:40 pm

By the way, you mentioned the twin towers and the Pentagon not being hit by airplanes, but you forgot to mention World Trade Centre 7, you cannot accuse others of lies and half truths if you practice such yourself, so, please help us with our "willfull ignorance" by showing us the airplane that hit WTC 7, or maybe it was the invisible hand of Allah?
Whatever, its a good excuse to kill Muslims right?

Anyway, heres a video, you will have to point out where the airplane is.



[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6QV6LK8j1Q&feature=related[/youtube]



ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Age: 81
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,726
Location: New Jersey

07 Jan 2011, 11:00 pm

That's what They want you to think.

ruveyn



MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,602

08 Jan 2011, 2:12 am

Nambo wrote:
By the way, you mentioned the twin towers and the Pentagon not being hit by airplanes, but you forgot to mention World Trade Centre 7, you cannot accuse others of lies and half truths if you practice such yourself, so, please help us with our "willfull ignorance" by showing us the airplane that hit WTC 7, or maybe it was the invisible hand of Allah? Whatever, its a good excuse to kill Muslims right?


You need to learn how to respect people you're having discussions with by not making strawman arguments and by paying careful attention to what I have argued. Pay attention.

Quote:
Anyway, heres a video, you will have to point out where the airplane is.


Irrelevant. I never said an airplane hit WTC7. :)

Check the following video and teach yourself to stop with the intellectual dishonesty and the strawman arguments. I'm sure you're not stupid ... just intellectually dishonest.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGfx_KQuX0Y[/youtube]



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Posts: 33,111
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

08 Jan 2011, 2:31 am

The Illuminati being behind the notion that the "Holocaust as a hoax" is a new one on me. I've always heard that it was Zionists who had perpetrated the so called "Holohoax" in order to promote the state of Israel.

For my fellow Aspies who, as I often do, may take what I've written overly literally, I just want to assure everyone that I am not an Anti-Semitic white nationalist type who buys into the aforementioned crap.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,602

08 Jan 2011, 2:36 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
The Illuminati being behind the notion that the "Holocaust as a hoax" is a new one on me. I've always heard that it was Zionists who had perpetrated the so called "Holohoax" in order to promote the state of Israel.


The funny thing is that we don't even have a clear idea of what exactly is the Illuminati? For all I know, the Zionists could easily be the ones identified by some conspiracy theorists as the Illuminati. Each theorist seems to have his own idea of what the Illuminati is.



MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,602

08 Jan 2011, 2:40 am

Vigilans wrote:
The need for entertainment


I missed that one.

Yes, the need for entertainment is one factor. Some people are unable to find real excitement in this real world, so they seek it in conspiracy theories. That seems to make a lot of sense.

What about attention seeking purposes?



PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Sep 2010
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,136
Location: Scotland

08 Jan 2011, 5:21 am

MCalavera wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The Illuminati being behind the notion that the "Holocaust as a hoax" is a new one on me. I've always heard that it was Zionists who had perpetrated the so called "Holohoax" in order to promote the state of Israel.


The funny thing is that we don't even have a clear idea of what exactly is the Illuminati? For all I know, the Zionists could easily be the ones identified by some conspiracy theorists as the Illuminati. Each theorist seems to have his own idea of what the Illuminati is.


The Illuminati is mostly made up of the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers as far as I am aware. Probably other families ties as time has went on.

Rothschild history.
http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordS ... schild.htm

Could not really care who takes this seriously and who takes it as a pathetic attention seeking joke. You are capable of spending some time looking at the facts for yourself. Instead of wasting your own time speaking about how stupid people such as myself are.


_________________
<Insert meaningful signature here> ;)


MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,602

08 Jan 2011, 5:32 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
The Illuminati is mostly made up of the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers as far as I am aware. Probably other families ties as time has went on.

Rothschild history.
http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordS ... schild.htm


And your top source is one man named Andrew Hitchcock?

Quote:
Could not really care who takes this seriously and who takes it as a pathetic attention seeking joke. You are capable of spending some time looking at the facts for yourself. Instead of wasting your own time speaking about how stupid people such as myself are.


Why don't you read what I've been saying all this time before expecting me to read the material that you linked us to?

I keep saying that most of you (conspiracy theorists) are not stupid. Just intellectually dishonest. Big difference.



PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Sep 2010
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,136
Location: Scotland

08 Jan 2011, 5:34 am

MCalavera wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:
The Illuminati is mostly made up of the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers as far as I am aware. Probably other families ties as time has went on.

Rothschild history.
http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordS ... schild.htm


And your top source is one man named Andrew Hitchcock?

Quote:
Could not really care who takes this seriously and who takes it as a pathetic attention seeking joke. You are capable of spending some time looking at the facts for yourself. Instead of wasting your own time speaking about how stupid people such as myself are.


Why don't you read what I've been saying all this time before expecting me to read the material that you linked us to?

I keep saying that most of you (conspiracy theorists) are not stupid. Just intellectually dishonest. Big difference.


fair enough I may have skimmed over too quickly. No I do not rely on one source at all. Spend a lot of time looking at this type of thing and usually do not save most of it.

If you want I can try and collect a few things together from over the day.


_________________
<Insert meaningful signature here> ;)


MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,602

08 Jan 2011, 5:40 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
MCalavera wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:
The Illuminati is mostly made up of the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers as far as I am aware. Probably other families ties as time has went on.

Rothschild history.
http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordS ... schild.htm


And your top source is one man named Andrew Hitchcock?

Quote:
Could not really care who takes this seriously and who takes it as a pathetic attention seeking joke. You are capable of spending some time looking at the facts for yourself. Instead of wasting your own time speaking about how stupid people such as myself are.


Why don't you read what I've been saying all this time before expecting me to read the material that you linked us to?

I keep saying that most of you (conspiracy theorists) are not stupid. Just intellectually dishonest. Big difference.


fair enough I may have skimmed over too quickly. No I do not rely on one source at all. Spend a lot of time looking at this type of thing and usually do not save most of it.

If you want I can try and collect a few things together from over the day.


How about studying another side to those stories that you keep reading about? And check which side is more reasonable and which side is based on solid evidence and not just on fantasy desires?

That's what we all should do.



PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Sep 2010
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,136
Location: Scotland

08 Jan 2011, 5:45 am

MCalavera wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:
MCalavera wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:
The Illuminati is mostly made up of the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers as far as I am aware. Probably other families ties as time has went on.

Rothschild history.
http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordS ... schild.htm


And your top source is one man named Andrew Hitchcock?

Quote:
Could not really care who takes this seriously and who takes it as a pathetic attention seeking joke. You are capable of spending some time looking at the facts for yourself. Instead of wasting your own time speaking about how stupid people such as myself are.


Why don't you read what I've been saying all this time before expecting me to read the material that you linked us to?

I keep saying that most of you (conspiracy theorists) are not stupid. Just intellectually dishonest. Big difference.


fair enough I may have skimmed over too quickly. No I do not rely on one source at all. Spend a lot of time looking at this type of thing and usually do not save most of it.

If you want I can try and collect a few things together from over the day.


How about studying another side to those stories that you keep reading about? And check which side is more reasonable and which side is based on solid evidence and not just on fantasy desires?

That's what we all should do.


It is not fantasy desires. That is just the assumption you have made on very little about what you know of me. Will collect a few things just now.


_________________
<Insert meaningful signature here> ;)