Page 1 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 6:25 pm

sitting here enjoying my extra pepperoni pie wondering if you have favorite pizza toppings and perhaps if you have a favorite pizza joint or chain.

Me, I love extra roni, supreme w/o olives and anchovies. I also don't like pineapple and ham. I love bacon and garlic. Maybe not at once...

My favorite chain is Papa Johns (which we don't have where I live) followed by Pizza Hut. Dominos got a lot better than the cardboard they used to serve up. Little Caesars just sucks. They've just cheaped out on their ingredients.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 6:26 pm

I love BBQ chicken pizza.

SeizeTheDay
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 6:45 pm

pain old cheese.

"The person who knows everything has a lot to learn."

"Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum" (I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am) René Descartes

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 6:50 pm

I don't really have a favorite.

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 7:17 pm

My favorite pizza is Papa John's. My least favorite is Dominoes.

SeizeTheDay
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 7:59 pm

I love Papa John's and Dominos. I hate Pizza Hut though.

"The person who knows everything has a lot to learn."

"Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum" (I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am) René Descartes

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 8:37 pm

The only kind of pizza I like is pepperoni. I'll eat cheese, but only if there's no pepperoni available.

bucephalus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 9:02 pm

pepperoni has to go on everything, i like anchovies, tuna, beef, and mushrooms are my friends. I discovered a happy accident at work. It was a thin crust pineapple and sweetcorn. Sounds boring but believe me it's ******* lush :heart:

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 9:31 pm

Cheese! I love pizza! :D

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 9:50 pm

Mmmmmm....pizza...after my avocado soup, which turned out tasting like blood, I'd kill for a pizza right now!

BBQ chicken is always a favourite - I love sweet savoury foods, I've been told I have an obsession with BBQ chicken.

I like peperoni, or vegetable pizzas too - not keen on meat, although I did used to always order a vegetable pizza (lots of peppers, sweetcorn, mushrooms, olives, onion, lots of cheese including goats cheese, etc.) but with a bit of ham...the pizza place got so confused when I asked for that, lol.

Papa Johns rule, Domino's tend to be our favourite here (love their garlic sauce, and their cookies), Pizza Hut (even if last night their service was terrible, and they're a bit cheap with ingredients), Pizza express is quite good, or obviously local pizza places or frozen do me fine. I eat far too much pizza...once even had a fort built out of pizza boxes in a garage...can't be healthy :lol:

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 11:02 pm

For delivery-style pizza, I prefer plain but sometimes like mushrooms and/or sausage. I hate pepperoni on my pizza, though I love it on its own--it just makes everything so greasy and gross. blech

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2011, 1:01 am

Pepperonis, cheese, sausage, peppers, olives, onions, etc. Called "Supreme" or "Combination" pizza where I live. I also like just plain ol' pepperoni and cheese. Ham and pineapple is one of my top favorites as well.

But whatever I'm eating, I like to add jalapenos to it too, though that also applies to pretty much any non-breakfast food and non-dessert that I eat.

sterfry
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2011, 1:36 am

Yesterday I tried a mushroom, sausage and jalapeno pizza. It was quite delicious.

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2011, 1:47 am

Hot banana peppers and jalapenos. I am not a big fan of lots of cheese, nor soggy veggies. A really spicy sauce makes a pizza for me. National chain pizzas are really bad in my opinion. I prefer some local pizzerias and my own concoctions when I put in the effort to make it from scratch.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2011, 2:07 am

My favorite pizza is the kind with pineapple, and cheese... although it also has ham, I don't care about the ham much :?. I like too many other kinds too... I just can't stand oily and greasy.

My favorite pizza places are small chains. I like California Pizza Kitchen (Pretty wild pizzas there), and a really small Italian family owned chain called San Biagio Pizza or something like that (I butchered the spelling I'm sure). The latter isn't so exotic in ingredients, but it's also very awezome :D.

I can't really make myself eat dominos pizza or pizza hut or whatever. In those take-out places, usually there's too bland of taste and there's usually too much grease, and I feel sick after eating it :(.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2011, 6:04 am

i'd love to be able to fly to scotland to try one of their smoked salmon pizzas they sell over there. otherwise, my favorite pizza is pizza hut with the stuffed crust, and with italian sausage, pepperoni, bacon and onion. haven't had one in ages, but i used to add cheddar cheese to it while it was still piping hot, so the cheese would nicely melt all over it.
2nd place is the pizza they serve at farellis [a local joint], which is close to a genuine italian-style pizza. in any case, it cannot have olives or mushrooms on it, which would ruin it for me as those things taste like hell to me.