Page 1163 of 2525 [ 40386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166 ... 2525  Next

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 9:14 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
What's the speed of gravity?

Technically, gravity waves. Apparently, they travel between 2.55 × 10^8 and 3.81 × 10^8 meters-per-second, completely consistent with Einstein's predictions. If a mass teleported into or out of existence, it would take some time for you to feel the effects.

https://medium.com/starts-with-a-bang/w ... da2eb08430

cool.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 9:23 pm

Dragnet wrote:
I would like to roll the Constitution up in a blunt and smoke it, if we're not gonna follow it I think it serves a better purpose as rolling paper.

We can write a new law in the land, one that says mkultra is okay and that everyone must have a mic implanted in them, preferably in peoples foreheads with the number 666. If we're gonna F the pooch, we might as well do it massively, we should probably just straight up praise Satan for the lulz.

Yeah yeah I know, I am here and no one likes me and I am lulz

I am leaving, I am leaving.

I came back for cathylynn. The rest of you can just lulz at me okay, I am QA.

but the fighter still remains. - paul simon

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2017, 11:46 pm

I'm scared again and mad. We just had some decks rebuilt and the management company guy sent over the invoice to "A" the one who stripped Mary of her presidency. The guy said " I don't know if you want to make the decision to pay now or wait until after the Special Meeting". as*holes. I sent an email back saying "why would the Special Meeting matter when it comes to oking a job to be paid?" Dumb Ass.

Mary had some people come up to her today to apologize - screw that! SOB's. Mary said it was insulting. One even tried to hug her! I woulda thrown up in my mouth. Anyone who signs those petitions are on my sh!t list. They are trying to close me out of the Board decisions right in front of me. I didn't even do anything. I feel like crying again. I hope that lawyer can do something.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 1:36 am

Crap. I started crying and now can't stop. I need to get ahold of myself. I just can't believe they think they can do this and get away with it! I feel so alone. There are people out there that disagree with what is happening but they don't want to get involved. I don't blame them. I just wish I wasn't going through this alone. Mary doesn't have the stress anymore since she resigned, but now she has to deal with the humiliation. Mary was so stressed she was throwing up. I'm so stressed I'm getting chest pains. I won't be able to live with myself if I don't fight them. They will be able to use this against Mary forever. She never even got to defend herself. I'm going to defend myself. The Ass Holes can't win! I can't let them win.

Now I need to blow my nose.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 2:02 am

nurseangela wrote:
Crap. I started crying and now can't stop. I need to get ahold of myself. I just can't believe they think they can do this and get away with it! I feel so alone. There are people out there that disagree with what is happening but they don't want to get involved. I don't blame them. I just wish I wasn't going through this alone. Mary doesn't have the stress anymore since she resigned, but now she has to deal with the humiliation. Mary was so stressed she was throwing up. I'm so stressed I'm getting chest pains. I won't be able to live with myself if I don't fight them. They will be able to use this against Mary forever. She never even got to defend herself. I'm going to defend myself. The Ass Holes can't win! I can't let them win.

Now I need to blow my nose.

Big dragon hugs for you and Mary :heart: I really hope the lawyer is able to help you deal with all this. I admire the strength and courage you've shown through it. :passes box of tissues and offers another hug:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 1:10 pm

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 1:41 pm

Sister visiting. I don’t want to visit. Nts take it personally. I’m just as sick of catering to their needs as they must be to catering to mine.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 3:12 pm

babybird wrote:
I wouldn't want a badger in my house.

Doesn't that belong in the adult forum?

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 10:52 pm

I hate getting migraines later in the day. Well, I never enjoy getting migraines, but caffeine will often help with them - but if I have caffeine after 3-4 in the afternoon, I'll probably be getting little to no sleep that night. So I have to decide whether I'll put up with the excruciating pain at the time, or lack of sleep the next day. I decided to have caffeine tonight because it was getting to the point where I couldn't really do anything because the pain was so bad.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 11:59 pm

Banding went fine yesterday. Today was different -- bands fell off and had quite a bit of bleeding, not to mention I slept wrong last night, so finding a comfortable position was a challenge.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 10:27 am

That I hate hating my life. I don't want to hate it.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 2:46 pm

Has all the people I know from this site left? :|

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 2:49 pm

Hi Midnightstar16. I'm still here although there's not much going on in the Pokemon RP these days.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 2:59 pm

Midnightstar16 wrote:
Has all the people I know from this site left? :|

kuraudo is still in the wp addicts thread.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 3:25 pm

It's fine, I have to admit the pokemon RP was getting pretty boring. :oops: I still like writing my standalone stories about Laura and Calem though! :D

Yeah, but she hasn't been on in a few days...

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 5:06 pm

I'm still here. And Kuraudo just returned.