Page 1044 of 2525 [ 40397 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047 ... 2525  Next

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 9:48 am

how come i manage to be both a dumbass and a smartass at the same time? :(

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 9:51 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^Oh, yay! Which games are you going to get? :)

I only have Animal Crossing: New Leaf right now, I was looking at Fire Emblem Echoes and Rune Factory 4 :D Best Buy didn't have either of those though :(

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 12:37 pm

Ordered both games I wanted off of Amazon :D In other news, my dog chewed my sneakers, so once again, I have to go shoe shopping...my least favorite thing.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 12:45 pm

^Yay! I have Echoes as well now, but I haven't played it yet. Are you going to play as a boy or a girl in RF4? :) Also, if you ever need any help or get stuck in RF4, just ask me. I'm pretty much a master at it now. :lol:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 6:06 pm

Edna3362 wrote:
.. A table is not a drum. :|
And certainly that a drum is not a table. 8O

Unless someone literally made something like that... :lol:

But I like drumming on the table! :D Come on, I can't be the only one here.

awkward facepalm wrote:
if you are not rich. and the weather is too hot and you don't own an air conditioner in your room. but you have a small fridge.
you will pray and ask god to make you small as small as a ring, and then you will be able to stay inside the fridge, but there will be one problem:

the fridge door will be too heavy for your new small size.
solution is: you will open the fridge before you start to pray, open the fridge first and then ask god

another problem: (inside the fridge you will get bored quickly) ,also maybe it is too cold inside the fridge and your clothes no more fit you since you are very small now.

wait i will post a solution

LOL I like it! How about, ask God to shrink your clothes, your jacket, and your tablet to be small along with you? And put the smallness on a timer? :D

Kiprobalhato wrote:
my GF made me a neu york style cheesecake for my birthday. with cherry and everything.

it's the best thing in the world BUT......it makes me extra pressured to make something equally as awesum for her on her 18th next month. :shaking:

ah, jeez.

Yeah, I know the feeling. Amazing at first! And then, oh no! What am I gonna do?

Hmm, what am I gonna do, sounds like the theme of my life right now. I have lots of choices to make, and yet I don't feel ready to make any of them. But at a certain point, I have to just take action. I'm not going to go into all the details here, but I bet other people have been there.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 6:13 pm

Quote:
Hmm, what am I gonna do, sounds like the theme of my life right now. I have lots of choices to make, and yet I don't feel ready to make any of them. But at a certain point, I have to just take action. I'm not going to go into all the details here, but I bet other people have been there.

I certainly have, even right now.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 6:25 pm

^That sucks. So much of life is judgment calls, no clear right or wrong choice... until you actually make the choice and live with the results.

KangarooJack
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Jun 2017, 6:50 pm

Consequences are rarely feared when you see the results,

I am at peace, can others say the same?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 7:46 pm

If only people could see the light within everything... :heart:

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 8:30 pm

DataB4 wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:
.. A table is not a drum. :|
And certainly that a drum is not a table. 8O

Unless someone literally made something like that... :lol:

But I like drumming on the table! :D Come on, I can't be the only one here.

The thing with the thought simply became that day, someone used a drum as a table. Without any covers or anything that may reach the lid.
Then the whole thing went disastrous. :lol: That involves an angry arguing man, a pen, and a drum that is wider than his lap.

... I kinda thought that drums are a bit stronger than that... :|

While I don't mind the table being the drum, I'm not sure about the drum being the table.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 11:01 pm

I try to avoid dogmatism, but a drum is not a table, ever. End of subject. I have seen chairs modeled after drums. The tops were wooden, but they had decorative nails around the edge, like a drum.

Many things can become drums, though. If it sounds good, it is a drum. Except for mice. That's just wrong.

On the internet, you can laugh at your own jokes, and leave no one the wiser.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 12:02 am

I wish that the demented spammers would leave us alone.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 12:15 am

Perhaps spamming is their special interest?

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 12:44 am

they have communication issues, we have to be patient.

they just want someone to talk to, guys.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 3:01 am

I think I wanna sell or donate my entire wardrobe and replace it with something a bit less in quantity and variety...

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 11:03 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^Yay! I have Echoes as well now, but I haven't played it yet. Are you going to play as a boy or a girl in RF4? :) Also, if you ever need any help or get stuck in RF4, just ask me. I'm pretty much a master at it now. :lol:

Yay! Thank you :D I'll probably be playing as a girl in RF4.