Page 1255 of 2524 [ 40378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258 ... 2524  Next

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 7:47 pm

Worried about auntblabby.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 8:33 pm

What happened to AuntBlabby?

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 9:08 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Just worried about his health.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 9:38 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Just worried about his health.

thank you :flower: I appreciate your concern :heart: I have highway miles on my '60 model body. I whistle past the boneyard. got an Avastin injection in my right eye yesterday. I can see a bit better today. I gotta do that at least 4 more times or what the VA will approve. old age ain't for sissies :skull:

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 10:29 pm

Ugh, I'm still so dang tired all the time. I'd really like to read or play The Sims or something, but I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open. I'm going to bed by 11, getting up around 8, having a nap for 1-3 hours in the afternoon, and am still exhausted all the time. I really wish I knew why and could address it.

:tired:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 10:31 pm

auntblabby wrote:
thank you :flower: I appreciate your concern :heart: I have highway miles on my '60 model body. I whistle past the boneyard. got an Avastin injection in my right eye yesterday. I can see a bit better today. I gotta do that at least 4 more times or what the VA will approve. old age ain't for sissies :skull:

Lots of good luck, good health and good wishes. :heart: :heart: I think it was my Grandfather who used to be fond of saying "It's hell to get old"

I am a Bookwyrm.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 10:32 pm

Lots of work, to little time for myself... But the money is always welcomed.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 10:33 pm

LittleCoyoteKat wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Lots of good luck, good health and good wishes. :heart: :heart: I think it was my Grandfather who used to be fond of saying "It's hell to get old"

thank you :) i'm too young to be old. :| but i'm too old to be young, I suppose. :bigsmurf:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 11:03 pm

I hope Canada wins some more medals.

CloudClimber
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 11:26 pm

I despise my manager :|

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 11:36 pm

OH MY GOD I HAVE CUPCAKES. I got a big craving for cake just now and forgot I had them.... Hub's anniversary present, my favorite cupcakes from my favorite place in SF.
best.husband.ever.

auntblabby wrote:
thank you :) i'm too young to be old. :| but i'm too old to be young, I suppose. :bigsmurf:

LOL. I'm too young to be this old in my head, and I'm too old to act as young as I do on the outside. Aren't we just a pile of conundrums?
:lol: :lol: I love the smurf. That's a blast from the past.

I am a Bookwyrm.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 11:39 pm

^^^that reminds me, right now i'd love to have me a chocolate cupcake stuffed with butterscotch cream cheese and topped with cherry pie filling and whipped cream :chef:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 11:46 pm

My mouth is busted up and my teeth and face ache like hell.
Went to the clinic and they dressed my head and put one of those stretchy mesh sock bandage thingys on it.
Then they gave me chocolate and opiates.
Writing this from the ceiling.
:drunken:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 11:49 pm

Raleigh wrote:
My mouth is busted up and my teeth and face ache like hell.
Went to the clinic and they dressed my head and put one of those stretchy mesh sock bandage thingys on it.
Then they gave me chocolate and opiates.
Writing this from the ceiling.
:drunken:

mouth busted up from surgery?

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 11:56 pm

Hal finally made a friend, I am so happy for Hal.

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 12:06 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^that reminds me, right now i'd love to have me a chocolate cupcake stuffed with butterscotch cream cheese and topped with cherry pie filling and whipped cream :chef:

.... omg.... 8-O :pig: I would eat the F out of those, and as I believe we discussed I am definitely more of a Savory person... but that just sounds like sheer heaven.

I am a Bookwyrm.