Page 967 of 2525 [ 40386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970 ... 2525  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 10:48 pm

I'll feel a sense of both sadness and relief when my mum passes. She won't be able to hurt me, anymore.

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 1:09 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'll feel a sense of both sadness and relief when my mum passes. She won't be able to hurt me, anymore.

That is what I felt when my mum passed. She meant well but she was not my biggest fan. I seemed to irritate her a lot and she was disappointed in me.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 1:18 am

Once upon a time, I was in an urgent errand. Of course, I start to focus on the task, but I was a bit delayed.

When I spoke, I heard gibberish and I can't seem to even understand what the crap did I said when my boss asked me why I haven't left yet.

And when I returned, I literally asked my boss if she wants to know why I didn't left sooner that time. She was confused, and said I did clearly told her why I didn't left earlier. Did know and remembered what I said, and she said I did said... What I'm supposed to say then.

So I don't only mishear my own words and other's, but blurred sentences that was literally from my own mouth into random incoherent noise?! :x

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 1:34 am

if i was super rich, i would NEVER give charity or poor people money.

i would give a lot of money to pretty sexy girls to make them happy "without waiting for something in return". yes only because they are beautiful.

i wouldn't even let them know that i am the one who sent them the money.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 1:35 am

:heart: :heart: :D

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 1:39 am

awkward facepalm wrote:
i would give a lot of money to pretty sexy girls to make them happy "without waiting for something in return". yes only because they are beautiful.

and then they squander it

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 12:17 pm

I've recently been looking into getting a better computer; my laptop is great value but I suspect the only reason it's still alive is because of the cooling pad. It struggles on minimal settings, which is a curse when part of my course involves using GIS programs! Think I need to go back to a nice, solid desktop PC.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:45 pm

My primary GIS lappie is a Thinkpad X220t - t meaning tablet with a stylus digitizer touchscreen. Go for an X240t & that'll include Intel GMA4000 gfx, should be adequate & at most half the price of a shiny new desktop. My new laptop is a UK model Dell XPS 13 & it's incredible but I still prefer the Thinkpad's reliability & feel.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:46 pm

Beauty is not just in the eye of the beholder.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 3:00 pm

cberg wrote:
My primary GIS lappie is a Thinkpad X220t - t meaning tablet with a stylus digitizer touchscreen. Go for an X240t & that'll include Intel GMA4000 gfx, should be adequate & at most half the price of a shiny new desktop. My new laptop is a UK model Dell XPS 13 & it's incredible but I still prefer the Thinkpad's reliability & feel.

Thanks for the recommendations. :)

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

26 Mar 2017, 6:32 pm

Classic gaming.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 6:36 pm

I'm listening to the Clannad anime soundtrack.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 7:06 pm

Dear God, I have so much homework,
I don't know how I'm gonna finish it all before my mom comes back from out of town. 8O :(

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 7:16 pm

I don't understand the point of assigning kids more work to do at home. When my mum homeschooled me, I only did extra work if I had a bit to finish up.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 10:17 pm

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 11:43 pm

Me, I like civil rights and free speech.