Page 1017 of 2524 [ 40378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020 ... 2524  Next

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

23 May 2017, 5:37 pm

Fanime, yay!

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 8:29 pm

I don't want to argue more than necessary, but since I don't want either end of submission as a constant factor in my life, arguments will happen. Argue well, is all I ask. Yes, logic sets rules for effective arguments.

I like people who care about ideas and philosophical grounding of ethics and question received wisdom. I can work with them, and even have principled disagreements.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 9:32 pm

muay boran

the perplexing dancing ends around 3:45... though, the dance does cause recall of that scene from firefly where jayne gets a gift of a knitted hat from his mother in the post, and wash says "man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything.".

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 11:14 pm

i don't know how this universe work.

people don't know how this universe work but they won't stop procreating anyway.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 11:15 pm

why bad things happen to good people

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 11:17 pm

i'm totally overwhelmed by all the evil in the world.

well i will ignore all the fuked up sht that happens everyday everywhere. why does childhood cancer exist?

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 11:19 pm

?

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 11:38 pm

even children themselves who are supposed to be innocent and pure bully each other at schools when they get the opportunity to prey on the weak.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 1:33 am

awkward facepalm wrote:
even children themselves who are supposed to be innocent and pure bully each other at schools when they get the opportunity to prey on the weak.

It's called sin. We all have it, and there is only one way to conquer it.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 1:55 am

awkward facepalm wrote:
even children themselves who are supposed to be innocent and pure

says who?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 10:45 am

Slowly coming back to life after a power outage we had last night....

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 11:28 am

I am opening a bank account. :o

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 11:55 am

:!: WARNING: This is a rant :!:

I HATE leaving phone messages! It's bad enough that I call someone over and over and get nothing but a stupid machine to talk to, but I keep getting all tongue-tied and sound like an idiot after it it "tells" me to leave a message. It's only when it's someone I know well that I usually don't have this problem, but when it's someone I barely know or the call is important like making a doctor's appointment and they never answer or even call back, it's infuriating.

I get it, everyone else in the world can't answer their phone because they actually have lives and have many important things to do. But I don't and I'm worthless so they never call... except when I actually am busy, and then I have to drop whatever I'm doing and run to my phone before the answering machine kicks in because I don't have it permanently attached to my hand for some strange reason. Why does that always happen?

Phones, ugh! Also I'm apparently living in the dark ages because my cell phone is still a flip-top. But I would never text people anyway, and they would never text me, so what's the point? And the batteries drain too quickly. And everyone *knows* they really do cause brain tumors. Well, they're doing *something* to people's brains and it's not good. :thumbdown:

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 12:04 pm

I'm spending my day waiting for a phone call that isn't coming.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 12:48 pm

My dad had to get into contact with the police over his own father my grandad today, because he is literally now a danger to others. He's just had his driving license taken away from him after massively failing a special assessment undertaken to monitor his driving abilities, shortly after having injured a motorcyclist on the road. He's been driving since he was 15 years old and is now 92: it's obviously a real blow for him to give it up, especially as he isn't physically capable of walking far.
Anyway, my dad had expressed worries - the family penchant for stubbornness runs strong in him! He was supposed to drive over and take him out shopping today. Drove over, found no sign of him or his car, he'd already taken himself out in it. I feel the solution is to take temptation (the car) away from him altogether, but I'm not sure how that's going to go down.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 3:09 pm

Vacation tomorrow, yay!