Page 35 of 53 [ 847 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 53  Next

goatfish57
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In a village in La Mancha whose name I cannot recall

08 Jan 2016, 7:45 am

androbot01 wrote:
So my question is: what role do you see women filling in the future?

Dance partners?

Future Presidents?

Not Diagnosed and Not Sure

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 8:49 am

goatfish57 wrote:
Dance partners?

Future Presidents?

Friends?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 8:51 am

Women have always assumed the friend role vis a vis men.

Eleanor Roosevelt was a prime example of this.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 10:47 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Women have always assumed the friend role vis a vis men...
A.k.a., the dreaded "Friend Zone" - that social state wherein a woman will remain polite and civil to a man, and still avoid his attention and company whenever possible.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2016, 12:45 am

one of the biggest mysteries of all time is what exactly makes (x) sexy?
if beauty doesn't mean sexy , if skin doesn't mean sexy, so what makes someone sexy?

look at this person

she's obviously not ugly, but even if she was not wearing anything, still not sexy at all. I feel bad for her because she's desperately trying to be someone else, she does terrible and inappropriate things on the stage,etc and still not sexy lol

on the other hand. look at this woman? even at her age still completely sexy although she dresses modestly and everything.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2016, 7:21 pm

I am a woman.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2016, 7:49 am

Therefore I shouldn't be here.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2016, 8:31 pm

still cant stop fantasizing :oops: i just can't help it it's just just . those,,,dem,though. ugh perfection. i die i die

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 3:37 am

awkward facepalm wrote:
one of the biggest mysteries of all time is what exactly makes (x) sexy?
if beauty doesn't mean sexy , if skin doesn't mean sexy, so what makes someone sexy?

look at this person

she's obviously not ugly, but even if she was not wearing anything, still not sexy at all. I feel bad for her because she's desperately trying to be someone else, she does terrible and inappropriate things on the stage,etc and still not sexy lol

To me, she looks like an undeniably sexy woman intentionally making an awkward face, as if to remind you she's not a goddess. If she thought that'd prevent her from being attractive, she'd be very mistaken, though, of course, it wouldn't be realistic to think she hasn't already had lots of chances to learn this.

Then again, I don't know her.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 4:35 am

Spiderpig wrote:

To me, she looks like an undeniably sexy woman intentionally making an awkward face, as if to remind you she's not a goddess. If she thought that'd prevent her from being attractive, she'd be very mistaken, though, of course, it wouldn't be realistic to think she hasn't already had lots of chances to learn this.

Then again, I don't know her.

i have no idea what u r talking about.. what awkward face?
lol u think i put this pic because of her facial expression?? the poor girl is only trying to be cool in the picture and im fine with that actually. xD in my opinion the picture is not really that bad. btw her name is myly cyrus or something like that. she is very famous

i don't hate or love her. and actually she is not ugly. but as i said i only feel bad for her because she is trying to be someone she is not.

she's a wannabe bad/cool/sexy. she is not bad she is not cool she is not sexy. haha

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 5:19 am

There is no 'sexy' outside of what you or I think of as sexy.

There is an attempt to find certain common 'sexy' things and use them to indicate sexiness (this is particularly helpful when selling something). This then gets called, at a social/cultural level, 'sexy', even though it may regularly fail to be so due to personal preferences.

In that photo, Cyrus is a smoker and seems boring. Both are no-nos for me, though I'd be surprised if she actually was boring, having had such an odd life.

Lewinsky is a better fit to an aesthetic that I find appealing. She's also a woman, as opposed to the more girlish Cyrus. Both of these should make her more likely for me to find 'sexy', but I don't think I do. Might be the make-up. Not a fan of make-up.

I think sexiness, for me, is found in how certain characteristics of personality are refracted through certain representations of such in appearance.

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2016, 5:04 pm

i will stick to this thread, so i don't annoy anyone and no one annoys me. i don't know why people attack me when i have never even talked to/with/about someone on here , except 2 or three persons whom i like.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2016, 5:40 pm

the girls roll up
windows roll down
eyes on us
jaws on the ground
watch them go
it's just so funny
like bees to the honey

all around the world pretty girls
wipe the floor with all the boys
pour the drinks bring the noise
we are just so pretty
all around the world, pretty girls
jump the line to the front
do what we like get what we want
we are just so pretty

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2016, 12:21 am

last three things i googled were:

hogan's heroes
the monkees
the kinks

because i didn't know what they are.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2016, 1:09 pm

i would never wish to be a moderator. i hate responsibility, dealing with a lot of ****ed up things, getting blamed for doing what i have to do, etc..

AvaPerez
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Mar 2016, 5:05 pm

s**t, that's something that I would like to have. Would help me with shooting down some hogs.

Lace-Bane, I growl like a bear and roar like a lion as a way to attract girls, but little do I realize that I'm no longer in the caveman days. :lol: