Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 12:23 am

I saw a video where Zhirinovsky decided to leave the show because they brought a deputat of another faction ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUTIFjYZ ... re=related ). I think it was stupid. He should have used it as an opportuinty to talk to him and convince him that he is right. Why waste apportunities, especially in a way that would embarass you in public. Due to Asperger, sometimes I through tantrums, so I can somewhat relate. But if I was Zhirinovsky, I would then want to "fix" it. So I might come right back to that show two minutes later and then yell at people to "forget" that I left and that now I want them to give me extra two minutees so I can "make up" for lost time. Or, if the show was completey over, like it was, I would then be going around for days no end knocking on peoples doors desperately asking "what should I do" in order to say everything I should have said on a show to AS MANY PEOPLE as the audience of a show would have been? I would be demanding another, make-up, show, to fix the situation!