Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Ewags
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Nov 2012, 2:10 pm

Moondust wrote:
Ewags, who's on your avatar? He's a very handsome guy.

:oops: Me, Awe, thank you! No wait, this is a thread about lying . . . is this a trick? I'm very gullible and wouldn't know it.

Moondust
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 2:16 pm

Oh my, I hadn't seen a guy I liked in ages. You look like Mitch Pileggi on a day off work, only with beautiful eyes. Do looks help aspies be more accepted in society?

Ewags

24 Nov 2012, 2:39 pm

Sincerely, I have no idea. Logically I would say, yes it should, because we are biologically inclined to finding mates who appear healthy. I am tall at 6'3" so some might find that appealing. One thing to note about aesthetics is while there are some general rules, preference is so variant. There is not many people I do not personally find beautiful.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 3:30 pm

The entire political system would crumble to the ground, as would all of Wall Street.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

MusicMama
Raven
Raven

24 Nov 2012, 9:31 pm

I also have an extremely difficult time lying - especially when caught off-guard - and most of the time people can easily tell that I'm lying. I have a much easier time with telling half truths and lying by omission, but those still require convincing myself that, yes, what I'm saying is TECHNICALLY the truth even though it's obviously misleading.

OliveOilMom wrote:
The entire political system would crumble to the ground, as would all of Wall Street.

That scenario would have it's benefits, I think...

ianorlin
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2012, 12:55 am

Wall street would be pointless and make zero money if everyone was honest.

Stoek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2012, 9:11 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
Meh I think most intelligent people understand the truth.

There's a certain transparency you get when you take it as fact that nothing anyone says matters.