Page 625 of 789 [ 12622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628 ... 789  Next

slave
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 7:06 pm

b9 wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
b9 wrote:
here is the back of my head now. longer hair

what are the devices to your left?

there is one of my 2 cerwin vega studio monitors (speakers) with a sony 400 watt amplifier on top of it. the keyboard in front of me is a cheap casio keyboard.

slave wrote:
b9 wrote:
here is the back of my head now....blah

Kewl!
are you a musician, B9?!?!?!

no. i taught myself how to play the piano when i was about 3 and i just like to entertain myself with my musical ideas.

Kewl :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 7:20 pm

I better post something here just to help get the thread page off of #666. :o

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2016, 1:09 am

^ good idea. i am thinking....how about a picture of you and your hair hm?

SpacedOutAndSmiling wrote:

Me :D

i am digging the pants. :thumleft:

BatGirlAspie918 wrote:
that is my Batman birthday wall cover that I haven't taken off the wall since Sept on my 33rd birthday, because Autism! haha and I LOVE BATMAN!! ! :mrgreen:

ah, now i can make out the "happy birthday" on the wall. 8) i thought it was a curtain.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

NoahYates
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2016, 10:28 am

“In the same way that you see a flower in a field, it’s really the whole field that is flowering, because the flower couldn’t exist in that particular place without the special surroundings of the field; you only find flowers in surroundings that will support them. So in the same way, you only find human beings on a planet of this kind, with an atmosphere of this kind, with a temperature of this kind- supplied by a convenient neighboring star. And so, as the flower is a flowering of the field, I feel myself as a personing- a manning- a peopling of the whole universe. –In other words, I, like everything else in the universe, seem to be a center… a sort of vortex, at which the whole energy of the universe realizes itself- comes alive… an aperture through which the whole universe is conscious of itself. In other words, I go with it as a center to a circumference.”~ Alan Watts

SpacedOutAndSmiling
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Apr 2016, 10:37 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:

Me :D

i am digging the pants. :thumleft:

Trike and PJ bottoms are both reviewed on my website. http://spacedoutandsmiling.com/reviews/

I was on holiday, very spaced out and wore my PJs all weekend. Those trike was a rental. It provided super useful and fun. I wish I had the space for one at home.

J&L

I focus on being autistically happy and I write a website with techniques, reviews and guides. http://spacedoutandsmiling.com

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2016, 2:09 am

those are PJs?

should have know, that...was gonna be my second guess :P

what's the design on them?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

SpacedOutAndSmiling
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Apr 2016, 8:10 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
those are PJs?

should have know, that...was gonna be my second guess :P

what's the design on them?

I find textures really hard and like sameness. So i pretty much wear PJs unless i really have to wear 3/4 lengths. Then i wear the same pair of 3/4 lengths.

It makes me happy :D I was on holiday and cycling too and from the pool so i went with what i liked. Very happy and bouncy that day.

Here a close up of the design.

I also have some with other dinosaurs, and submarines and all sorts :D

I focus on being autistically happy and I write a website with techniques, reviews and guides. http://spacedoutandsmiling.com

JakeASD
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2016, 2:25 pm

I never seem to have much on mind. I'm a blank canvas the majority of the time.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2016, 2:10 am

I also have some with other dinosaurs, and submarines and all sorts :D

those are very happy designs. i love those designs. 8)

NoahYates wrote:

beautiful hair. how long?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 11:19 am

JakeASD wrote:

Maybe so, but I still envy the symmetry of your face. :mrgreen:

NoahYates
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 12:00 pm

Thank you! Im not sure... too long!

“In the same way that you see a flower in a field, it’s really the whole field that is flowering, because the flower couldn’t exist in that particular place without the special surroundings of the field; you only find flowers in surroundings that will support them. So in the same way, you only find human beings on a planet of this kind, with an atmosphere of this kind, with a temperature of this kind- supplied by a convenient neighboring star. And so, as the flower is a flowering of the field, I feel myself as a personing- a manning- a peopling of the whole universe. –In other words, I, like everything else in the universe, seem to be a center… a sort of vortex, at which the whole energy of the universe realizes itself- comes alive… an aperture through which the whole universe is conscious of itself. In other words, I go with it as a center to a circumference.”~ Alan Watts

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 8:11 am

NoahYates wrote:

Nah, you're good. :mrgreen:

tatals
Raven
Raven

04 May 2016, 11:14 am

Alita wrote:
NoahYates wrote:

Nah, you're good. :mrgreen:

There's no such thing as 'too long'. :D

NoahYates
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2016, 12:33 pm

hahaha Thank you all. It does need some shaping up though.... last haircut was in September. :P

JakeASD
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2016, 1:19 pm

Alita wrote:
JakeASD wrote:

Maybe so, but I still envy the symmetry of your face. :mrgreen:

Thank you. :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2016, 9:42 pm

haven't had a haircut since 2013. :afro: