Page 637 of 789 [ 12622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640 ... 789  Next

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2016, 9:51 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:
It's not much of my face but I just wanted to show off my cute outfit lol.

mission accomplished, cuteness confirmed! :)

the rate of good-looking people here is impressive. i'm always curious to know what all the people at the other side of the screen look like

it would be fun to post my picture too, but i'm not going to do it in the forum (don't worry folks, no encouragement needed. i look alright :). i just prefer to remain anonymous)

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 4:36 am

lidsmichelle wrote:

You're really cute, and i see that we have the same taste in decoration :D

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 7:41 am

Thank you! And yeah, lol, this house is a mess. Hard to keep up when there are three other people and they don't want to clean anything ever :evil:

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

Hypnotized
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jul 2016, 2:44 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:

Me in an actually cute outfit (thank god for weight loss lol) in my messy home. It's not much of my face but I just wanted to show off my cute outfit lol.

I'm 6'1" in those wedges :lol:

That outfit looks SO adorable on you oh my god I'm jealous.

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 4:13 pm

Hypnotized wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:

Me in an actually cute outfit (thank god for weight loss lol) in my messy home. It's not much of my face but I just wanted to show off my cute outfit lol.

That outfit looks SO adorable on you oh my god I'm jealous.

Thank you! :D All of it was inexpensive because I'm poor lol. The skirt was 50% off when I bought it and the shirt I just bought for $3 at Goodwill. I don't remember the shoe price because I bought them 2 years ago for a wedding.

I just feel Really Good about it all cuz I wasn't confident enough to wear this stuff until recently. I'm kind of a hypocrite, I think fat women should feel confident enough to wear what they want but I wasn't like that at all lol.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 4:23 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:
Thank you! :D All of it was inexpensive because I'm poor lol. The skirt was 50% off when I bought it and the shirt I just bought for $3 at Goodwill. I don't remember the shoe price because I bought them 2 years ago for a wedding.

I just feel Really Good about it all cuz I wasn't confident enough to wear this stuff until recently. I'm kind of a hypocrite, I think fat women should feel confident enough to wear what they want but I wasn't like that at all lol.

fancy expensive stuff is for models and professional art and stuff. there's no minimum price for utter cuteness and good taste. and you do have reason to be confident :)

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 4:51 pm

anagram wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:

fancy expensive stuff is for models and professional art and stuff. there's no minimum price for utter cuteness and good taste. and you do have reason to be confident :)

Thanks. I just mean I didn't feel confident enough when I was overweight to dress the way I wanted to. I feel more confident about how I dress after losing about 70 pounds lol. So it's a bit hypocritical of me to preach body confidence for fat women (and people) when I didn't have it lol.

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 5:04 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:
Thanks. I just mean I didn't feel confident enough when I was overweight to dress the way I wanted to. I feel more confident about how I dress after losing about 70 pounds lol. So it's a bit hypocritical of me to preach body confidence for fat women (and people) when I didn't have it lol.

well, there's a distinction to be made. excessive weight isn't something to be celebrated. there are some overweight people who really don't have the choice to lose weight (because of various possible illnesses). while it's not something to be celebrated in itself, it's part of who they are, and they shouldn't be made to feel ashamed for it. then there's those who just don't care about weight. well, it's physically unhealthy, but if they really don't care about it, good for them. their opinion of themselves matters more than mine or anyone else's

but for those who do care and want to feel more attractive (we're only human, we can't choose what we find attractive), then i believe they should be encouraged to take control of their weight and their health. you're probably proud of yourself for the results you've achieved through your own efforts, right? it's deserved, it's not just dumb luck. so congrats! :)

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 5:21 pm

anagram wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:

well, there's a distinction to be made. excessive weight isn't something to be celebrated. there are some overweight people who really don't have the choice to lose weight (because of various possible illnesses). while it's not something to be celebrated in itself, it's part of who they are, and they shouldn't be made to feel ashamed for it. then there's those who just don't care about weight. well, it's physically unhealthy, but if they really don't care about it, good for them. their opinion of themselves matters more than mine or anyone else's

but for those who do care and want to feel more attractive (we're only human, we can't choose what we find attractive), then i believe they should be encouraged to take control of their weight and their health. you're probably proud of yourself for the results you've achieved through your own efforts, right? it's deserved, it's not just dumb luck. so congrats! :)

True, I just mind my own business. After all you don't know about other people's health, and I was actually way healthier than my best friend when I was overweight but because she was thin people assumed she was in better shape even though she ate a terrible diet and hardly ever exercised lol.

Regardless of weight I've always been physically active.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 8:17 pm

JakeASD wrote:
Empathy wrote:
JakeASD wrote:

I cannot discern whether or not I am angry ,indifferent, sad, happy or something else.

Someone forgot to mention John Travolta was in the room!

Try and grow some sideburns you'll feel a lot better as a result! 8)

You are comparing me to John Travolta?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :lol:

Neither, you dance!

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 8:22 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
Neither, you dance!

you really are on fire today

Hypnotized
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jul 2016, 8:30 pm

You know that feeling when you take a 100 pictures but you think only one is alright?
I spent about an hour trying to take a decent picture.

wowiexist
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 10:51 pm

Hypnotized wrote:
You know that feeling when you take a 100 pictures but you think only one is alright?

You have beautiful eyes. I also like your nose decoration.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2016, 4:06 am

Hypnotized wrote:

I bet you look good on most of them. The worst critic of ones looks is usually oneself.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2016, 5:14 pm

Hypnotized wrote:

You are very pretty.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2016, 5:33 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:

You still look beautiful. :heart: