Page 635 of 789 [ 12622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638 ... 789  Next

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2016, 10:16 am

Come on, that's not the purpose of this forum!

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2016, 5:32 pm

Lasik! You swine, sir!

Actually, I wouldn't have known what Mr Bale looked like as I have no interest in films.

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2016, 5:37 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
I was nearly fooled.

Gotta love Google's AMAZING image search! I use it a lot when trying to find the source of an image.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2016, 5:59 pm

^^^^tinyeye works well also. :)

EnmaLionheart
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Jun 2016, 8:48 pm

Better view of my hair just did hair

Attempt at a new selfie angle :lol:

Older photo had a 90s inspired kind of feel look with the makeup or what ever it can be called. Septum is fake. :3

Should I post more pics of me or no? :?

*goes back on phone thinking of first cosplay ideas*

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2016, 10:29 pm

^^^^^YES more pics, por favor :) I think you have excellent hair no matter how you style it :wtg:

EnmaLionheart
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Jun 2016, 11:05 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^^YES more pics, por favor :) I think you have excellent hair no matter how you style it :wtg:

Really? Thank you very much!

*goes back on phone thinking of first cosplay ideas*

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2016, 11:37 pm

EnmaLionheart wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Really? Thank you very much!

:) I long have wished for thicker and more curly hair. :afro:

wowiexist
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2016, 2:35 pm

EnmaLionheart wrote:

Older photo had a 90s inspired kind of feel look with the makeup or what ever it can be called. Septum is fake. :3

I want to see more pictures. You are beautiful.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2016, 6:52 pm

You guys are braver than I am in posting pictures of yourselves.

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2016, 10:50 pm

Here I am again with windblown hair :/ I just noticed how tangled it is eek.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

Last edited by lidsmichelle on 03 Jul 2016, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2016, 10:54 pm

EnmaLionheart wrote:

You're really pretty! I like your hair too, it looks like 3c? Or 3b? Anyways it's lovely.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2016, 12:05 am

agree with others enmalionheart you're GORGEOUS!~

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 8:14 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:

Here I am again with windblown hair :/ I just noticed how tangled it is eek.

It doesn't matter. You still look beautiful.

The_Dark_Citadel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jul 2016, 1:43 pm

Cockney Rebel, are you British?

Last edited by The_Dark_Citadel on 21 Jul 2016, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Dark_Citadel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jul 2016, 1:51 pm

Me trying to calm down enough to sleep. Sorry it's dark. [URL=http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/TDC1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160721_103552452_zpsbvoevrc4.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1339.