Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 995 of 2001 [ 32001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998 ... 2001  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 11:20 am

Tiredness.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 11:48 am

My cousin died. :cry:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 12:44 pm

It's election time in the city. I couldn't care less. Well actually I do care, I'm annoyed and disgusted seeing those stupid signs planted everywhere I go and the flyers they send me that are full of the BS they say at each and every election.

I only have around 12 dollars left in my bank account and my check still hasn't arrived although it's close to the end of the month. I am going to have to try not to spend too much on my dad this Father's Day. My mother told me on Mother's Day I try to make up for my brother never sending our parents any gifts and that I don't need to do that, but it wouldn't feel right at all if I didn't give them anything as well.

My social worker hasn't called on been over all week, whenever I called she's not there. I don't know if she's just away this week or something happened or if she really never wants to see or speak to me again after what I did last week. :(

She was going to call my psychiatrist to find out when my next appointment is and then call me, but she hasn't and I need to see him soon because I'm on my last refills, and there's a sign at the pharmacy saying this June you will have to pay a fee for refills that weren't sent in by your doctor. I guess I will need to call him myself and I HATE doing that because the phone is hardly ever answered by a real person. :x

I have money I've been saving up for the trip my mom and I are taking after Father's Day, but trying to avoid spending any of it when I'm so low this month is frustrating and anxiety-inducing.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 12:22 am

My water bottle leaked in my bag. My iPod is probably ruined, but that doesn't bum me out too much. I'll just wait till the holidays to buy a new one. I don't really feel like bleeding out my pockets for the Apple Overlords right now.

On the bright side, my Pokemon plush toys* were a little damp around the edges but dried out nicely. Honestly I was more worried about them than I was about my iPod!

* I always carry around some of my Pokemon plush toys in my bag or purse whenever I go out. It's like a 'security blanket' type of deal. :)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 9:44 am

Heartburn.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 6:48 pm

I was out for a run in the park, when a child on a bicycle appeared suddenly on the sidewalk. For some reason it startled me pretty badly - I thought I was going to have a heart attack! 8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 6:58 pm

ants and bees and skeeters :x

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 7:06 am

Did myself proud today. Usually I can reign in my clumsiness, but add feeling upset into the equation and one should never be carrying two cups of coffee upstairs. For a brief few seconds, it was like Niagara falls only caffeinated. Can't bring myself to feel annoyed at myself about this incident, though. I'm furious at the two family members joking at my expense in the kitchen, before I went down to make the accursed drinks. Karma's giving them wet soles.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 12:16 pm

Waiting around for people to arrive.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 8:10 pm

Boredom...

BetwixtBetween
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 9:56 pm

One of my vintage Pyrex glass food storage containers (made in the USA) just suffered a terrible fall and broke on some rocks on the ground. I transported it along with many other things between point A and B today. When I opened my car door to extract the box it and all the other things were in, it fell out and tumbled to the hard gravel covered ground. I guess it hit at just the right angle, or maybe it was just time. :sigh: It was a very nice storage container.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 10:54 pm

I'm so bored today... Even online shopping is boring and that's my all-time favorite "hobby"...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 10:55 pm

time zones :|

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 8:50 am

Woke up late.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 9:24 pm

Someone hit a pole & my cable & internet are not working, It hasn't been working since around 2PM :cry: I'm on personal hotspot on my phone, it's good to have it for emergency, but I can't stay on it long.

MickeyT2008
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 May 2017, 9:44 pm

"Post Something That Made You UNHAPPY Today"

Sorry but I can't do that today. I'm in the UK, watching the wheels fall off the corrupt Conservative Party's lying election campaign and it's cheered me up no end, as does the prospect of those bigots getting the boot in a few days when they didn't even have to call an election. Fingers crossed, they're history. I suppose this is how Americans will feel when one way or another the ridiculous orange Donald Trump ceases to be their president.

Anyway enough of politics. I started learning to play guitar just after xmas and today I've reached the point where I can play 'Breaking the Law' by Judas Priest. It's not their fastest nor does it have a lead solo but five months ago I knew nothing whatsoever about music nor guitar playing.

It's half term so I don't even have to get up early for the school run tomorrow.

I've enjoyed today far too much to have anything to complain about.