Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1036 of 2000 [ 31993 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039 ... 2000  Next

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 6:17 pm

Was mindlessly taking my lunch meds and accidentally took my LDN at lunch instead of at 9pm which caused me a lot of diarhhea and gut aches. I really need to try and be more mindful when taking my meds instead of using autopilot.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 6:54 pm

Being unable to access my notifications on Deviantart due to a server error. It's been going on for an hour or so and it's really pissing me off.

That and I gained some weight :(

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

25 Sep 2017, 10:48 pm

Me & my girlfriend are both still sick & we had to get up early today(well early for us) because property management was going to have realtors inspect the apartments. We did cleaning yesterday & my girlfriend did cleaning the day before too because our place is messy. Noone showed up but we heard the guy outside. Maybe the realtors decided they didn't need to see the rest of the apartments on this section because they all look kind of alike sense it's a townhouse apartment. We're worried thou that we'll get another notice about them coming soon.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Ennui0001
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Sep 2017, 12:30 am

My instructor sent an insulting and snarky reply to an email I sent to her requesting clarification on part of an assignment. I thought about replying that since I am paying for the class she probably should actually teach something but, I didn't because it was only the first assignment of what is going to be a very long semester.
My dog could teach this class better than this person.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 2:32 am

What I have is not a thing and I'm actually insane.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 11:56 am

No work done in drawing class and having to do it all outside of class. :?

How am I gonna get myself to concentrate? 8O

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 3:33 pm

The AC Villager Amiibo I ordered from Amazon near the end of august that was supposed who have arrived on Sept. 13th still hasn't come. Some things I ordered took a long time to arrive because they were shipped from overseas, but this is just too much. I tried posting a message about it but haven't heard anything. And I can't track the package, either. :(

Oh well, I'm sure it will arrive... eventually.

Also my parents are having problems with their oven. Again. They don't use it much in the summer because of the heat, but my mom told me today a strawberry cobbler and a turkey pie they baked a few days ago both got really burned even though they had it on the correct temperature and time. I sure hope they'll have the oven working right when I go home for thanksgiving next weekend! 8O

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 4:19 pm

I was feeling fairly adequate for most of the day and then my mood suddenly drops through the floor by evening. Everything darkens and becomes a nuisance or an obstacle. I hate this feeling but try to equate these mood changes with bad weather. I can't force/think myself back to 'alright', and just have to wait it out.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 5:41 pm

crystaltermination wrote:
I was feeling fairly adequate for most of the day and then my mood suddenly drops through the floor by evening. Everything darkens and becomes a nuisance or an obstacle. I hate this feeling but try to equate these mood changes with bad weather. I can't force/think myself back to 'alright', and just have to wait it out.

I know what you mean with mood changes, funny thing is, I was just talking to my mother, she asked if I would help her baby sit, which I told her someone with a mood that goes up and down really isn't a good person to be babysitting.

Then she asked me if I could make cornbread, I told her I wasn't sure(do to my mood changing problem.) and she said "it's just making cornbread!" Makes me wonder if she was listening to a word I just said...

She always complains on days about not feeling in the mood to cook, yet for some reason when it comes to another person those feelings don't seem to apply. I know making cornbread is easy but, when you just feel like crap sometimes you don't want to do anything!

*edit*BTW it is an actual baby.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 6:54 pm

AquaineBay wrote:
crystaltermination wrote:

I know what you mean with mood changes, funny thing is, I was just talking to my mother, she asked if I would help her baby sit, which I told her someone with a mood that goes up and down really isn't a good person to be babysitting.

Then she asked me if I could make cornbread, I told her I wasn't sure(do to my mood changing problem.) and she said "it's just making cornbread!" Makes me wonder if she was listening to a word I just said...

She always complains on days about not feeling in the mood to cook, yet for some reason when it comes to another person those feelings don't seem to apply. I know making cornbread is easy but, when you just feel like crap sometimes you don't want to do anything!

*edit*BTW it is an actual baby.

Yep, when you're down there's nothing worse than hearing the unaffected party protest that (insert task here!) is easy or non-consequential. -_-
During the height of my reclusive days when I never left the house, I was so depressed I simply lived in my nightwear 24/7. Dressing, hell even brushing my hair was beyond me at that point: the task... any task... was too much.
Sadly I feel that no matter how common they are, depression and mood-related illnesses are always going to get belittled by those lucky enough not to be under their sway. :(

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 10:50 am

I think I am getting a cold.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 3:33 pm

Have been eating many painkillers due to a toothache over the last few days, today i took a double dose (4 x 500 mg paracetamol), asked my sister (ex nurse) but she said i could top 8 x 500 mg on one single time (as in not regularly) before i were in any danger of damaging myself.

Tomorrow i'll look up an emergency dentist as soon as i wake up.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

28 Sep 2017, 12:09 am

Me & my girlfriend are both still getting over our illness. I have a sore throat from a bad cough & nasal drip.

We also got woken up by banging in next door apartment for the 3rd day in a row. They must be doing some maintenance. We fell back to sleep 1ce the noise quit but it took me a while. I hope they don't do it again tomorrow.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 12:42 am

My heart hurts.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 9:10 am