Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1057 of 2001 [ 32001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060 ... 2001  Next

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 1:38 pm

Text from frenemy.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 8:29 pm

My bad sleep patterns, caffeine addiction, the infamous "what's wrong", and "how was your day", and the struggle of responding in a way that does not make me sound rude and immature.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2017, 9:18 pm

Someone is at the house where I'm staying again and to avoid them I'm stuck in a hot car in town waiting until they're sure to have left and it's safe to return without seeing them and being forced to interact.
I loathe forced interaction.
And I dislike these people ALWAYS turning up there or threatening to.
Why can't people, ever, just leave me alone ???

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 10:34 am

Lots of snow.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 10:09 am

I have a lot to do today

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 10:19 am

Severe shutdown/meltdown/autistic fuckup.
I wrote it all out on WP but then deleted it.
What is the point. There's none anymore.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 6:46 pm

C2V wrote:
Severe shutdown/meltdown/autistic fuckup.
I wrote it all out on WP but then deleted it.
What is the point. There's none anymore.

When I was at home I have gotten into many severe shutdowns/meltdowns/autistic fuckups with my family and I have had those happen at work. The results from all of that felt ugly, but I managed to get through all of it. I think one time I threw a glass vase on the floor and may even kicked a flower pot with my bare feet; not normal. Remember you aren't alone. I think I still have the fear that I'll be placed in the back of a police car and sent to a group home under court orders with my power of attorney stripped away. My medication got increased which made me feel sad about myself even though it is helping me. My grandparents treat my medication like it is a blessing, yet forget how painful it is to get it and to live a life with it. Another fear I have is living an entire life on social security benefits at an early age. I'm very jealous of normal people for a list of reasons. More importantly I feel normal people would have better control of their emotions and communication without having to go through several specialized doctor visits.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 11:30 pm

I had a little meltdown

Syd
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 3:43 am

tried to eat a chocolate bar but couldn't...

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 12:27 pm

Syd wrote:
tried to eat a chocolate bar but couldn't...

so sad.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 12:35 pm

^^ Oh No! GUMBY!

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 12:36 pm

The whole horrible tax deform mess.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 1:18 am

I struggle with speaking and writing fluent English even though I passed English courses in college. I may want to take more courses on English. I'm hoping next year I learn how to be fluent in English. I'm surprised some of the foreigners here who are not from English speaking countries know how to write English clearer than me.

Last edited by ZachGoodwin on 15 Dec 2017, 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 1:21 am

Humans.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Dec 2017, 8:05 am

My girlfriend's counselor changed the time of her appointment to an hour later & noone called to let her know. She waited over an hour & she didn't show up so Cass left. Her counselor is supervisor of the psych department at the health center & stuff like this happens every few weeks. Cass gets called at the last minute that her appointment has to be rescheduled or it's been canceled for the week. Her counselor is almost always more than a few minutes late but Cass's appointment still ends before the time it was scheduled to. Her counselor also scheduled an appointment for her a few weeks ago without telling her about it at all. Cass tried calling a couple times to set an appointment up but couldn't get ahold of her. She went a couple weeks without seeing her & then got a call that she wasn't there for an appointment. She had one appointment since then(before yesterday) & Cass said that she would find a new counselor if she didn't show up or something but everything went OK. Then the same typical sh!t happened again. Cass is going to call her counselor back maybe tomorrow & set up one last appointment to tell her she's not going to see her anymore since she's the lowest priority. Cass likes her as a counselor cuz she has a very hard time with people not understanding her issues & her counselor was trying to understand & change how she communicates with her but Cass has anxiety & a stress illness along with lots of other things & this cr@p really stresses her out. She has plans on different days & likes to have days off between things that stress her out more. Changing the day she has counseling interferes with that. I've been telling Cass that it might be good for her to find a new counselor cuz I hate Cass getting all stressed out & upset by this BS. I think her counselor would be better off not having patients or having a lot less of them since she's so busy & cant have a consistent schedule.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 9:38 am

MariaTheFictionkin wrote:
Humans.

I agree.