Page 15 of 15 [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 11:37 pm

Simply not true. Threatening what I do because I choose one site to speak my mind on is a pathetic attempt to bully which is seen through. If you need help out the metaphoric door I can make the suggestion to but I am sticking around here and some other sites to share the accomplishments and growth of an objective I think should be duplicated elsewhere and not by me. To me the difference between no or few options and this is like one of those inspirational movies that brings the idea of hope. To me this is the biggest thing in my universe for myself and those like myself. Your disapproval and lack of relating does not effect it. It's not for you it's for me and others who need such a thing and you cannot relate because your one of those very high functioning brats that think the world should hand you things because you are insulted and should always get your way. In the real world which is where I practice my magic (social causation) I am the director, leader and inspirational motivator. It's like being the hardest substance in the universe and you think I am a mere rock that can be smashed with hater hammers !

Take your chances with me as it's more then rock paper sizers.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 11:58 pm

ci wrote:
I am the director, leader and inspirational motivator. It's like being the hardest substance in the universe and you think I am a mere rock that can be smashed with hater hammers !

I think you should go and lie down in a dark room for a bit.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 12:04 am

I think you underestimate myself and others to the point you'd rather see us isolated then face myself and others in public with your words here.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

24 Aug 2011, 12:14 am

ci wrote:
I think you underestimate myself and others to the point you'd rather see us isolated then face myself and others in public with your words here.

I have no doubt that you feel isolated as I doubt you have many friends.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 12:17 am

Another attempt to put me down and make yourself out to being better? My friends are people with disabilities in programs and support workers who are assigned to me. Your a text thing online trying to take that away as well as employment hope because it's so insulting to you. until you go on public record your just a silly man with a vindictive, demeaning and self-centered appeal.

WildColonialBoy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Aug 2011, 12:35 am

ci wrote:
Another attempt to put me down and make yourself out to being better? My friends are people with disabilities in programs and support workers who are assigned to me. Your a text thing online trying to take that away as well as employment hope because it's so insulting to you. until you go on public record your just a silly man with a vindictive, demeaning and self-centered appeal.

Nice to see a PR professional at work!

ci
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 12:39 am

It's called self-advocacy with a little spice. Creativity is brewing and I have some new ideas now.

WildColonialBoy

24 Aug 2011, 12:44 am

ci wrote:
It's called self-advocacy with a little spice. Creativity is brewing and I have some new ideas now.

I was being sarcastic.

All you do is have a go at blokes who have PhDs, limo businesses and security firms.

"Spice"? I think the correct word is "spite".

ci
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 12:53 am

Why when the majority of them spend time putting me down and making less my hopes when they have so much? Seems a little one ended your response don't you think when you are a pride-mite yourself. Yet they are the victims for attacking what I do because they are wealthy where applicable and accomplished purely in the mainstream sense and see my efforts as a great less then theirs should I have the audacity to proclaim it is worthy in of itself then it's about my ego and that my writting skills are not good enough to speak to you for instance.

Yeah a little one ended the response. Other then mr. vermont I don't see that you have a point because he he is not for much of anything and doesn't pick a side. The only point I can make with regards to him is in his support of attacking what I do he drives very fancy cars and does not see the importance of public accomplishment that enables and I was surprised to succeed at and it works. To me it is a big deal and for rich or well off people and super educated people to put it down is nothing other then socioeconomic bullying preserving their class and esteem especially when applicable to some social rejection because autism must be the super genius syndrome only. these folks didn't offer help or a pat on the back instead offered pages of put downs, rejections and denouncements.

There are well off people that support the candle project too so it's not like rich people are stereo-typically pumpus nose in the air anti-compassionate and anti-inclusive progress butts in general even when they don't buy candles. It's just been some pride-mites that don't know when they are running into a political brick wall and to go in the other direction for their own good. Geez some of you folks are the hate you proclaim others are. Such cowardly and hypocritical folks the few of you.

You just can't get past the pride and see compassion enables and my project is proof of that.

WildColonialBoy

24 Aug 2011, 1:02 am

ci wrote:
Why when the majority of them spend time putting me down and making less my hopes when they have so much? Seems a little one ended your response don't you think when you are a pride-mite yourself. Yet they are the victims for attacking what I do because they are wealthy where applicable and accomplished purely in the mainstream sense and see my efforts as a great less then theirs should I have the audacity to proclaim it is worthy in of itself then it's about my ego and that my writting skills are not good enough to speak to you for instance.

Yeah a little one ended the response. Other then mr. vermont I don't see that you have a point because he he is not for much of anything and doesn't pick a side. The only point I can make with regards to him is in his support of attacking what I do he drives very fancy cars and does not see the importance of public accomplishment that enables and I was surprised to succeed at and it works. To me it is a big deal and for rich or well off people and super educated people to put it down is nothing other then socioeconomic bullying preserving their class and esteem especially when applicable to some social rejection because autism must be the super genius syndrome only. these folks didn't offer help or a pat on the back instead offered pages of put downs, rejections and denouncements.

There are well off people that support the candle project too so it's not like rich people are stereo-typically pumpus nose in the air anti-compassionate and anti-inclusive progress butts in general even when they don't buy candles. It's just been some pride-mites that don't know when they are running into a political brick wall and to go in the other direction for their own good. Geez some of you folks are the hate you proclaim others are. Such cowardly and hypocritical folks the few of you.

You just can't get past the pride and see compassion enables and my project is proof of that.

Nathan

For the umpteenth time I have no connection with Autism Pride, Gay Pride or Mother's bloody Pride you paranoid loon!

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 1:03 am

May I remind of the rules of conduct, or should I close this thread as well?

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt12459.html

Any kind of behaviour intended to provoke or belittle other members, personal attacks which include insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect is forbidden.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 1:12 am

WildColonialBoy wrote:
ci wrote:

Nathan

For the umpteenth time I have no connection with Autism Pride, Gay Pride or Mother's bloody Pride you paranoid loon!

You see I know a mentality of someone that thinks when I am not good enough for them that they have pride in themselves. There is no need to self-identify while putting me down with any political framework. A person that means well means well and a person that does not speaks certain ways. It would be crazy of me not to think the likes of you really meant me well and by calling me crazy that does not remove common sense.

I met with my behaviourist today and repeated what Mr. Glass said which was pity for autistics by buying candles. She was shocked and some of you people are the reason for inequality and are the seeds of hatred in your intents. You folks cannot be trusted and are not in my best interest.

You are worse then what some of you call N.T's are.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 3:07 am

ci wrote:

I can't believe this! I never have ever hated on NT's!

ci
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 3:10 am

Gedrene wrote:
ci wrote:

I can't believe this! I never have ever hated on NT's!

Of course not why would you hate on your own? I like them to. They help allot of people.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 3:13 am

OK, any more of this and you'll be ensued a private warning. Since ci has been banned before, he knows what that means.