Page 13 of 15 [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 10:16 pm

ci wrote:
My business is part of my customized employment plan. I've used all my extra money for several years into the thoughts, got a grant and use my day program to work on it. Others are employed and it does not profit because it's supposed to become a non-profit so all funding is used for the purposes. IF the tax-payer would really fall for your statements as a pride-mite who is taking vengeance out on me for disagreeing with him they would have to remove all my services as I would never stop working and would rather go without then have any single day not growing what I've created.

I am free to post here and you can try to say somehow by my doing so because I receive supports as a disabled person it is not doing my job all you want. I cam here to figure some things out and I'm finding that some forms of hatred are quite evident in that some pride-mites would rather be focus on dependency then creating independence as it does not reflect their political agenda's and autism.

In the law is my and others rights to be part of the community, work where we want and do what we want. I believe as I do notl ike costing people money in the first place that if I keep working and trying that is ethical but for some reason for a hater that's not good enough either. If you propose exclusion because of disagreement and seeking to create self-sufficiency then your approach is wrong headed and mal-productive to the opposite effect. I want organization to become a non-profit then with a board of directors and a ceo that will take it over. It was created to help inclusion and find new ways to create more promising employment as what is available and including PR for inclusion which for now is very limited. Also it's not up to you on what is ok so you can limit my and others potentials because of your pride agenda and hatred. What exists in the law has existed for years and I've done a damn good job and am example by the professionals toward other professionals.

I think your in for a very big surprise.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:17 pm

It's definitely not gaming the system because it was offered to me and I accepted. So far it has worked and has worked very well to create some employment and do other projects. Yet in place of it I won't exclude myself from services simply because others want to discriminate against my persistent desire to create employment. I could do very little but instead Some of you have threatened me for doing allot more then a little. I will not submit to that nor disqualify myself from community integration services because of your hatred toward success. Again I challenge you to go public or keep hiding behind your PC screen like the bullies you are destroying whatever you cannot assimilate into your pride-mite views.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:21 pm

ci wrote:
It's definitely not gaming the system because it was offered to me and I accepted.

Keep your hair on...it was just a friendly suggestion for your own good.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:21 pm

ProudAspie wrote:
ci wrote:
My business is part of my customized employment plan. I've used all my extra money for several years into the thoughts, got a grant and use my day program to work on it. Others are employed and it does not profit because it's supposed to become a non-profit so all funding is used for the purposes. IF the tax-payer would really fall for your statements as a pride-mite who is taking vengeance out on me for disagreeing with him they would have to remove all my services as I would never stop working and would rather go without then have any single day not growing what I've created.

I am free to post here and you can try to say somehow by my doing so because I receive supports as a disabled person it is not doing my job all you want. I cam here to figure some things out and I'm finding that some forms of hatred are quite evident in that some pride-mites would rather be focus on dependency then creating independence as it does not reflect their political agenda's and autism.

In the law is my and others rights to be part of the community, work where we want and do what we want. I believe as I do notl ike costing people money in the first place that if I keep working and trying that is ethical but for some reason for a hater that's not good enough either. If you propose exclusion because of disagreement and seeking to create self-sufficiency then your approach is wrong headed and mal-productive to the opposite effect. I want organization to become a non-profit then with a board of directors and a ceo that will take it over. It was created to help inclusion and find new ways to create more promising employment as what is available and including PR for inclusion which for now is very limited. Also it's not up to you on what is ok so you can limit my and others potentials because of your pride agenda and hatred. What exists in the law has existed for years and I've done a damn good job and am example by the professionals toward other professionals.

Proves the pride-mite movement to be the Nazi's they claim others are perhaps? The tactic has been a world of propaganda painting the rest of the world out to be kind of like the Nazi's did to the Jews. The N.Ts create oppression, the N.T's hate the autistics and the N.T's want to destroy us and do not care. Yet it seems the shoe fits elsewhere especially in this context with the pride-mites trying to destroy progress as it does not fit their perfect race formula image for the aspie.

I really enjoyed posting the above because the nonsense people really believe in and shouldn't. If people are disabled and attempt to work and yet even the aspies that want respect find ways to hate on it then they don't deserve respect themselves. It just proves some of their true colors.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:24 pm

Zeraeph wrote:
ci wrote:
It's definitely not gaming the system because it was offered to me and I accepted.

According to the law I do not have to submit to your views or fear retribution in my life. Decisions are based on the same as everyone else. I am not gullible.

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 10:25 pm

ProudAspie wrote:
ci wrote:

ci wrote:

Good luck as it's not a grant. I can do whatever I want and they enable that as a form of civil rights.

Liars need good memories

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 10:27 pm

Zeraeph wrote:
ci wrote:

A raw nerve?

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:27 pm

People who assume make butts out of themselves. The grant was from the federal government and is not the day program services I get. Ever think about critical reading skills development? I have several books on the matter and I'd suggest reading online material from trustworthy sources as it's just as good.

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:29 pm

ci wrote:
I am not gullible.

Be that as it may, neither is the state, so it might be an idea to curb the length of time you spend posting bilge rather than making good use of their money.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:30 pm

Zeraeph wrote:
ci wrote:
I am not gullible.

Be that as it may, neither is the state, so it might be an idea to curb the length of time you spend posting bilge rather than making good use of their money.

Maybe under strict communism in China. You still don't get the nature of the law nor have you really checked the times of my post. I do not receive 24hr care.

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:32 pm

ProudAspie wrote:
Zeraeph wrote:
ci wrote:

A raw nerve?

Nah I probably just caught him in an uncharacteristically bolshi moment...

:wink:

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 10:32 pm

ci wrote:
People who assume make butts out of themselves. The grant was from the federal government and is not the day program services I get. Ever think about critical reading skills development? I have several books on the matter and I'd suggest reading online material from trustworthy sources as it's just as good.

So you conveniently "forgot" about the grant from the Feds in order to advance your argument? Letter to Mike Thompson being drafted as we speak. Oh he was in the 173rd as well, what a coincidence!

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:37 pm

Ahhhhh...don't dob him in...he's noisey and (extremelly) irritating...but fundamentally harmless.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:38 pm

The grant was 5 years ago from the Social Security Administration you goof and did not concern the subject of day program services I receive. You can write any letter you want because you cannot effect my civil liberties just because you don't agree with me. Your attempts to keep me from being included for thinking and being different then you even the tea party would speak against I think which is the top selling political candle people buy when supporting the program. Your attempts to threaten me as an individual will not be productive in your intents.

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

23 Aug 2011, 10:41 pm

Zeraeph wrote:
Ahhhhh...don't dob him in...he's noisey and (extremelly) irritating...but fundamentally harmless.

OK provided he pulls his head in a bit.

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 10:43 pm

ci wrote:
which is the top selling political candle people buy when supporting the program.

(No ego there or anything :roll: )

...will somebody PLEASE enlighten me as to the usual purpose and deployment of a "top selling political candle"? But perhaps by PM...this is, after all, a family site?