Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2011, 6:57 am

LostUndergrad9090 wrote:

I would say psychopathy is made, and it clearly says in a article that it comes from an aggressive family, peers and other social situations, also from a father that is not around and an over consuming mother. This enrages me because this f**k that i use to hang out with knew these things and continued to treat me like sh**. Including his friends. He always outcast ed me in social situations.

No Lost, honestly, pyschopathy is inborn, like Autism or Downs Syndrome. Personality disorders are made, the thing is, nobody actually knows what different form personality disorders take in autistic people.

Why on earth did you hang out with someone who treated you so badly?

I also hope you are not trying to make excuses for him now, if a person treats you badly it is because they choose to treat you badly, psychopath, personality disordered or not, and it is up to you to care for yoursewlf and cut that person out of your life.

LostUndergrad9090 wrote:
If he does know this, I am pissed. My life is f***ing hell now because of him. Do you know how it feels not to be able to f***ing see anything infront of you? I am so affected by this. Do you know what it feels like to be lazy and have no motivation.

Who on earth told you that disjointedness, disorientation and a lack of motivation mean that you are lazy? Whoever did - that is rubbish. It sounds more like some kind of stress syndrome to me, combined with depression and PTSD. You need to heal, and badly

LostUndergrad9090 wrote:
This guy has ruined my life. THIS SUCKS. This is only the beginning. f**k PEOPLE, especially the ones who know what they are doing. That is only the beginning he had a friend who tortured animals. really? This friend also treated me like sh**. They were pretty much a duo. It only escalated from there. As much as I hate the guy right now, I don't know if I will actually hate him. Maybe one day.
I really hope he didnt know what he was doing.

These people haven't ruined your life, just a recent portion of it. Torturng animals does tend to indicate a psychopath...but that should not matter to you. You do not need to diagnose them, you just need to get and stay away from them (and anyone like them) for good, and heal you.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2011, 7:06 am

Zeraeph wrote:
LostUndergrad9090 wrote:

I would say psychopathy is made, and it clearly says in a article that it comes from an aggressive family, peers and other social situations, also from a father that is not around and an over consuming mother. This enrages me because this f**k that i use to hang out with knew these things and continued to treat me like sh**. Including his friends. He always outcast ed me in social situations.

No Lost, honestly, pyschopathy is inborn, like Autism or Downs Syndrome. Personality disorders are made, the thing is, nobody actually knows what different form personality disorders take in autistic people.

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/forensic- ... es-fallon/
No, it isn't. Nature versus nurture isn't an either or thing.

Zeraeph wrote:

I also hope you are not trying to make excuses for him now, if a person treats you badly it is because they choose to treat you badly, psychopath, personality disordered or not, and it is up to you to care for yoursewlf and cut that person out of your life.

LostUndergrad9090 wrote:
If he does know this, I am pissed. My life is f***ing hell now because of him. Do you know how it feels not to be able to f***ing see anything infront of you? I am so affected by this. Do you know what it feels like to be lazy and have no motivation.

Who on earth told you that disjointedness, disorientation and a lack of motivation mean that you are lazy? Whoever did - that is rubbish. It sounds more like some kind of stress syndrome to me, combined with depression and PTSD. You need to heal, and badly

LostUndergrad9090 wrote:
This guy has ruined my life. THIS SUCKS. This is only the beginning. f**k PEOPLE, especially the ones who know what they are doing. That is only the beginning he had a friend who tortured animals. really? This friend also treated me like sh**. They were pretty much a duo. It only escalated from there. As much as I hate the guy right now, I don't know if I will actually hate him. Maybe one day.

These people haven't ruined your life, just a recent portion of it. Torturng animals does tend to indicate a psychopath...but that should not matter to you. You do not need to diagnose them, you just need to get and stay away from them (and anyone like them) for good, and heal you.

Not much to comment on here.

LostUndergrad9090
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2011, 2:08 pm

Zeraeph wrote:
LostUndergrad9090 wrote:

LostUndergrad9090 wrote:

LostUndergrad9090 wrote:

No your absolutely right. I do have to say though, this has sucked and for whatever reason I'm behaving the way i am i want it to stop.

Zeraeph
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2011, 4:32 pm

LostUndergrad9090 wrote:
No your absolutely right. I do have to say though, this has sucked and for whatever reason I'm behaving the way i am i want it to stop.

Have you cut these awful people right out of your life yet?

LostUndergrad9090
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2011, 7:00 pm

yes.