Do you miss someone right now?

Page 133 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 170  Next

CourtneyB
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Oct 2015, 6:20 pm

I miss my best friend/cousin. She moved away to Texas for a few years, moved back here with the intent of get married and starting a family and then ended up getting into a fight with her parents and moving back to Texas a year later to live permanently... I still miss our 'dinner dates'...which is odd because she ended up having to cancel half the time. She was never someone I could really count on, sadly. :|

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2015, 6:28 pm

My mom. As I've mentioned before, she's in Florida right now. She'll be coming home Saturday, and I'm planning to come over Sunday for our Thanksgiving meal. (Thanksgiving is on the second Monday of October in Canada

I wonder if mom has seen any Columbus Day sales in Florida? Personally I believe Columbus was a murderous tyrant and the way Americans act like he was some kind of hero is disgusting, but still a sale is a sale.

flyingbananapizza
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Oct 2015, 6:58 pm

missing someone

longing for someone

only missing

why do I always get to miss you more?

why is it like that?

Yes..
I miss my girlfriend.
My best friend.
My brother.
Michael Jackson.

melissa70
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Oct 2015, 7:19 am

I miss my younger self. A person with many problems who had no idea she was on the autistic spectrum. If I could go back to that time and have the insight I have now I would probably be able to wade through life a little easier :?

melissa70
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Oct 2015, 7:22 am

I miss everybody that I have ever shared a moment of my life with, whether good or bad. I just wish that I didn't feel so lonely at the time, when I was surrounded by the people from my past :(

melissa70
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Oct 2015, 7:24 am

I miss the people that are still in my life; my mum, my son, my daughter, my granddaughter, my partner. As I feel I'm never really with them, even when I am :cry:

melissa70
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Oct 2015, 7:25 am

I miss my daughter when I make up an excuse not to see her that day. I miss my mum as she leaves after a visit and I realise how inhospitable I was.

melissa70
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Oct 2015, 7:29 am

I miss all of the special people in my life when I'm not with them. When I am with them I can't wait to be alone.

VagabondAstronomer
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Oct 2015, 10:01 pm

I miss my estranged wife. She was the only person most like me.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2015, 1:52 am

Yes.

My parents (Dad died in August of 1986, Mom in November of 2011)

My brothers (none of whom I'm even on speaking terms with, especially when I ask for help. The only thing I hear out of them is f!ck you, go kill yourself, and good riddance.)

My choral conducting professor I had as an undergraduate student. The only professor, which I found out too late, that gave a damn about me.

My old church choir. You don't sing with these people over the last 40 years without the love and respect we had for each other. (Not that I don't get that right now in my current choir, as a lot of them are finding out that hard way of what I'm capable of musically. It's just that some are still suspicious of my motives, especially after the comment I made about hearing harmonic garbage in the choir. It royally hacked off the choir director at me. I wasn't trying to make jabs at anyone, I was just stating a fact from what I was hearing during rehearsal. Yes, I know how hard it is to recruit new choir members, especially tenors of any kind. Yes, I have problems with contemporary church music, especially when it comes to "praise bands". No one knows that I'm on the spectrum in this congregation, except the pastor and possibly his wife. Then, again, this is a relatively small LC-MS congregation that is going through some growing pains, since moving from their downtown location over 10 years ago. At least they're not making the mistake the ELCA congregation I left last year made 25 years ago when they decided to move out of center city: they grew too fast for their own good.)

Loveurself
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Oct 2015, 5:38 pm

I miss "Before."

David Colby
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Oct 2015, 10:58 pm

I miss one of my good friends Masha Aleskovski who I want to be my girlfriend and be romantic with again!! !

I want to hang out with her way more often than I do, which is about once a month; I miss her so much!! !

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. ... And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
--Corinthians: 13

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2015, 11:58 pm

Y e s

cjay106
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Oct 2015, 3:12 am

I miss a lovely man called R. I thought we had fallen in love. He said he loved me. I still love him but his love for me has died. I think he may be an Aspie. I did not realize at the time and got angry with him over stupid things and my anger has pushed him away. When we were together it was magical. I saw a future for us. We both did. And now he has withdrawn from me. My heart is breaking but I know that there is nothing more I can do. I am unwell right now and was admitted into hospital last week. I’m very frightened. He knows but won’t ask me how I am. It’s as if I no longer exist. I cry for the lovely man I have lost.

cherry2000
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Oct 2015, 10:02 pm

cjay106 wrote:
I miss a lovely man called R. I thought we had fallen in love. He said he loved me. I still love him but his love for me has died. I think he may be an Aspie. I did not realize at the time and got angry with him over stupid things and my anger has pushed him away. When we were together it was magical. I saw a future for us. We both did. And now he has withdrawn from me. My heart is breaking but I know that there is nothing more I can do. I am unwell right now and was admitted into hospital last week. I’m very frightened. He knows but won’t ask me how I am. It’s as if I no longer exist. I cry for the lovely man I have lost.

My first post...
I am truly sorry to hear that. I have the same situation. Well, its not as pronounced as yours, but when someone dosen't come out and tell you that they're aspie(either undiagnosed or they don't admit for whatever reason) it's so sad and confusing.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2015, 10:21 pm

kol's former best friend who i never even met. se stopped mentioning her and then she fell off the face of the earth just like kol hirself.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.