Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

The Aspie Perspective When Defined as A Perspective Is?
Correct Universally At Times or More.. 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
False Universally At Times or More. 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 2

ci
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 4:13 am

AtticusKane wrote:
ci wrote:

i have spent a great amount of time observing how others behave. In my public relations job I take what has worked for other people group types and combine it with other ideas. I understand what your saying and it takes a perspective of thinking out of the box. Yet from experience not everyone with autism is even interest in the social realities of others. Some can be quite restrictive even more then myself. In how the world works power, control and so on are part of the mechanisms of survival and to simply seek to do the same as them so simply surviving in the cycle of typical human behavior.

Well. Break the cycle. Smash the state. Anarchy for the future. All that jazz

I believe there is more then one way to change things in the favor of positive outcomes then ending establishment then recreating it.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 4:32 am

ci wrote:
Gedrene wrote:
ci wrote:
"makes no sense with his convoluted english"

Quite with the nonsense Mr. G. It's a waste of time with me and you should realize this. I'ts old and has been old for some time your attempts to pick at me and keep doing it and not being constructive. If you have a specific question about what I articulate then do so. Otherwise declaring it convoluted is an insult.

Telling the truth isn't an insult. :/ Also I find that hard to fathom coming from a guy who has called people cavemen, trash and satan why he would push that point.

Making things up as you go I see yet again. Move on..
Oh no, those aren't even the worst ci:

The hope of today and the audacity of yesterday thread, page 8, right at the top. You suggest Gallowglass needs to go to a mental hospital.

Beyond Pride vs. (X,Y,Z) advocacy thread, top of page 14, you call us 'pride-mites' and claim a number of us are Nazis. Then you claim we tried to make a propaganda movement claiming that we did to you like what the Nazi's 'did to the Jews'.

The Theory of Mindlessness, post 7 on page seven, you say that because I am not diagnosed and am not disabled I do not actually have anything to contribute. Thus you claim that anyone who hasn't been diagnosed with something shouldn't argue anything on here and claim that the only true autistic person who should speak on here is one with actual difficulties.

The Autism Acceptance Movement, post 4, page 4, you try to wish away the idea that you would sink to further your argument by claiming it as a national security issue by attempting to characterize such a statement as a joke

ci
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 4:37 am

Mr .G your going to have to quit it. Those posts are over. I have a sense of humor and I replied in the same ways that was being done to me. This is another posts. The point is to move beyond pride politics and into other concerns. It's ran it's course and when you cannot stop and move onto other topics within those topics I think there is a problem. If you want to continue the problem then carry on but I don't believe it's wise. You have been asked now either stay on topic on this one and be constructive or seek to continue a topic that has been locked in another thread simply because I started a topic to discuss another topic when you are not ready to move on.

It's very old and needs to stop.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 4:46 am

ci wrote:
Mr .G your going to have to quit it. Those posts are over. I have a sense of humor and I replied in the same ways that was being done to me.

You made arguments and replies against several people over a period of weeks. Now you are claiming that it is old. I doubt that. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you have been exposed for saying we did to you what the Nazis did to the Jews. Are you really so low that you would make a cheap remark of the crimes at Auschwitz, Sobibor and Treblinka? and now you were saying it is all a joke? I should have expected that since you did in the last example claiming a national security issue was a joke, but are all those dead people just fuel for a joke?

All we ever did was criticize, dissect and pull apart your arrogance ci. You claim we were Satan: We claim you were arrogant. Don't try and equate them.

AtticusKane
Toucan
Toucan

28 Aug 2011, 4:54 am

Gedrene wrote:
ci wrote:
Mr .G your going to have to quit it. Those posts are over. I have a sense of humor and I replied in the same ways that was being done to me.

You made arguments and replies against several people over a period of weeks. Now you are claiming that it is old. I doubt that. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you have been exposed for saying we did to you what the Nazis did to the Jews. Are you really so low that you would make a cheap remark of the crimes at Auschwitz, Sobibor and Treblinka? and now you were saying it is all a joke? I should have expected that since you did in the last example claiming a national security issue was a joke, but are all those dead people just fuel for a joke?

All we ever did was criticize, dissect and pull apart your arrogance ci. You claim we were Satan: We claim you were arrogant. Don't try and equate them.

You know what. I have to agree with ci here. Yea he's hard to understand and, old posts, old insults, whatever. But hell. After this long, after this many posts, this is just you holding onto a grudge and provoking him. Why not just drop it and get on with your life?

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 5:01 am

AtticusKane wrote:
You know what. I have to agree with ci here. Yea he's hard to understand and, old posts, old insults, whatever. But hell. After this long, after this many posts, this is just you holding onto a grudge and provoking him. Why not just drop it and get on with your life?

I didn't start anything. I said he was hard to understand and this hasn't changed. Then he claims I am making up crap again. Or did you forget to read that part? It's his fault that he still fails to tell the difference between criticism and insulting. Maybe you shouldn't forget what he said, which was atrocious.

Maybe you should accept that any time I will criticize a point he has made or comment on him slightly negatively he can wheel that point out as a weak excuse for how I am 'persecuting' him. Maybe you should remember that he called me a liar when he knows very well that I am not and that his reply was a weak attempt at a cover up. I think you should understand that I am not in some life or death battle, part of an equal fight between two guys getting off on the wrong foot. What I am doing is that whenever he makes a brazen attempt to attack me I defend myself.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 5:11 am

Enough with the nonsense. What you folks were saying was just hateful. I've discussed it with offline people and online people and you were out of line and downright bigoted in the disability sense. We disagree on other issues and if you want to take it out on a project that I don't even make money on but others have as a job as a result it goes to show something. Enough is enough or simply go public otherwise your just a troublemaker.

Stay out of my posts or stay on topic avoiding putting myself down for articulating different then you.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 5:16 am

ci wrote:
Stay out of my posts or stay on topic avoiding putting myself down for articulating different then you.

You accuse me of starting trouble when I say you are hard to understand and after being told so you attempted to say I was starting crap. Maybe you should stop lying. Also articulating differently is a complete load of rubbish. Everyone on here, even the guy supporting you said you were hard to understand.

See? He can't take a single piece of criticism.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 5:20 am

You summed my whole articulations to one general convolution. If you cannot accept that I think and write different then you and refuse to ask for clarification your just being intolerant and proclaiming yourself superior. I don't wish to speak to you or interrupt in my posts anymore. Others agree your approaches toward me are wrong. I don't need to defend myself against you and want you to stop so I can have conversations with others without your attempt's to derail conversations I create.

Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 5:25 am

ci wrote:
Others agree your approaches toward me are wrong. I don't need to defend myself against you and want you to stop so I can have conversations with others without your attempt's to derail conversations I create.

You attacked me for no reason. Stop trying to claim higher ground. Stop trying to backpedal on the fact that you gave up arguing when I showed you how low you sink. As I said, you claimed I did to you what Nazis did to jews. Now maybe here is a more sensible argument: I shouldn't have to look over my back whenever I talk about you because you're about to explode and call me names. Maybe you should agree to that. To not have an obsession with trying to shoot me down.

Also if you really believed that you wanted to stop this you wouldn't respond anymore, not keep saying the same thing over and over. :/ What you want is to have the last word.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 5:33 am

Anyone else have comments concerning the topic.

Idealism is not necessary a madness. But in my opinion some philosophies don't necessary have the best possible outcomes. The ideal world and the real world differ but it is ideals in of themselves that helps make the real world evolve. In context to autism and positivism it has it's place and in context to autism the disorder label the negativity also has it's place. If only positivism were accepted and replaced the negativity who would then understand the disability aspects that are the reality for a %.

I have to go now as I have an autism event tomorrow.