Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Thoughts of persecution are more likely to create thoughts of?
Happiness 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Depression 83%  83%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 6

ci
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2011, 9:25 pm

Do you believe thoughts of persecution whether they be true or imagined based on potentials and even other true experiences then projected into the whole of society are more likely to create the following:

1. Happiness.
2. Depression.

Conversation welcomed..

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 1:36 am

i have experienced a certain amount of real persecution.mainly in school and at work.i was vertualy bullied out of brattleboro taxi.but now i own my own business so hopefully things will improve now

ci
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 1:41 am

I always seem to resort to positive thinking. Even if it is taking the odds against myself and trying to succeed little by little. When in school that was to constant of incompatibility to have adjusted to then. I like to be very sensible and try to see the logic in outlook rather then it being emotional in conclusion.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

aspie48
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2011, 8:25 pm

at least im depressed but not delusional. that cheers me up a little.