25 and never had a girlfriend

Page 3 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Ciomas
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Nov 2011, 2:07 pm

looks like there are abunch of asexual people on this site or we are all sterotypical nerds . Im 21 and straight but really had a girlfriend (exept when i was 11 for a while ) and have never had sex with a girl ( or a guy for that matter ) though i DID play naughty games with that one girl (oh no i must be a molester for playing docter as a kid ! !!) . I tend to be distant from people because they tend to be distant from me . I also thought that i was bi sexual for a while but it turned out that I merely admitted that other guys looked hansom , no actual sexual desires for them though but i was afraid that it might turn into something gay and it would consume me slowly turning me into that kid from Glee ( you know , the gay one ) . I never really HATED gays but they scared me because I thought that they were goning to bite me and I would join the Legons of the Unstraight or somehow might get infected by Gaydiation or something like that , but now that I know that you cant be turned gay and its not something that people just "become " due to exposure to gay people or you might just fall in love with a dude or something ,its a hormonal INBALANCE of estrogen in male babies .TOTATLLY IRRELEVANT

SoftlyStepping
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Nov 2011, 2:53 pm

spongy wrote:
Her reply was that she made a personal choice to remain [a virgin] because she didnt see a point on relationships/sex and it was nothing to be ashamed of either.

I think in general, women think guys want a virgin, and they know there's a way to tell. And women are usually ashamed of sexual experience.

Guys are usually accepting of a woman who has sexual experience, even to the point of marriage.

Ciomas wrote:
looks like there are abunch of asexual people on this site

Yes. Don't want dating/sex, don't care about it.

Ciomas wrote:
I never really HATED gays but they scared me because I thought that they were goning to bite me

A lot of people have never had gay friends. It's interesting to be hit on, as a guy. I would take it the same way we expect a woman to. Enjoy the interaction, delay sex, don't get too romantic unless you're interested.

Yes, that's my advice to straight men. Cures the fear right up.

Ciomas wrote:
now that I know that you cant be turned gay and its not something that people just "become " due to exposure to gay people or you might just fall in love with a dude or something

If someone decided they wanted to become gay, I think it's possible. I think the biological tendency is usually to favor the opposite gender.

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 9:57 pm

Adam82 wrote:
Add another to the list. 29, and still waiting for one.

That's your problem. You are f*****g waiting all the time. I used to be just like you and it is really painful to watch.

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2011, 4:15 am

I'm 25 and I haven't even had so much as a phone number from a girl.

I'm ugly, slow, stupid, half-retarded, uneducated, un-charismatic, talentless, and a pathetic bum that can't do the simplest stuff.

I can't drive, I'm poor, I don't how to bathe, and I can barely take care of myself. (this is while living at home) I dropped out of special ed after repeating the 9th twice. I am a hermit with no friends, and an inferior loser that will always be alone.

I shouldn't even be alive right now

Rodland
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Dec 2011, 8:30 am

MR20 wrote:
I'm 25 and I haven't even had so much as a phone number from a girl.

I'm ugly, slow, stupid, half-retarded, uneducated, un-charismatic, talentless, and a pathetic bum that can't do the simplest stuff.

I can't drive, I'm poor, I don't how to bathe, and I can barely take care of myself. (this is while living at home) I dropped out of special ed after repeating the 9th twice. I am a hermit with no friends, and an inferior loser that will always be alone.

I shouldn't even be alive right now

Too bad that you are slow too, you cannot even reap someone :(

Sirius
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Dec 2011, 7:04 pm

tb86, I am 41 in California and have never had a girlfriend. You are definitely not alone and I wish you the best because I would not want you to do another 16+ years after that like I did.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2011, 7:12 pm

Rodland, did you seriously just express regret that MR20 is slow.... because he can't catch someone... to rape them?

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2011, 7:17 pm

I am 21 and, honestly, never had the guts to approach a girl. The few who approached me were either: a) not my type, b) lost interest because of my shyness or c) either lost interest or were accidentaly ditched by me because I did not realize their interest at the time.

I do not this situation will ever change, and I cannot say the thought does not bother me, but I have more important things to worry about. Career and material wealth, for example.

blunnet
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2011, 1:36 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
Rodland, did you seriously just express regret that MR20 is slow.... because he can't catch someone... to rape them?

I don't know about that, but I'm surely too slow to catch someone to rape them.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2011, 2:03 pm

Magnus_Rex wrote:
I am 21 and, honestly, never had the guts to approach a girl. The few who approached me were either: a) not my type, b) lost interest because of my shyness or c) either lost interest or were accidentaly ditched by me because I did not realize their interest at the time.

I do not this situation will ever change, and I cannot say the thought does not bother me, but I have more important things to worry about. Career and material wealth, for example.

This except for the career and material wealth part, I don't care about that.

I'm too lazy/afraid (I can never decide) to change this and I've stopped beating myself up over it. If it happens, it happens, if not, c'est la vie.