Page 6 of 6 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Sonikku
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Dec 2016, 12:30 am

I live in a country where Sonic is hard to come by. That is primarily because SEGA either believes we don't exist, or more likely the agency they gave the rights to, are a bunch of fools more interested in profits and piracy.

Anyway, most of my games and toys are imported.
The reason why he is so well-loved is because, he is cool, takes no crap from nobody and is what he is. The supporting cast are great, although I could argue some of them are a-holes.

What a life, running loops, bashing robotic machinery, collecting rings :) what's not to love about that.

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2016, 12:49 am

I never really got into Sonic the Hedgehog very much. I just found the games to not be all that exciting (just run around collecting rings and get to a goal), and not fast paced as something like F-Zero GX, for a character who's supposed to have super speed, and something about his personality annoys me a bit. I don't really have anything against Sonic. It's just not my thing.

Sonikku

21 Dec 2016, 3:01 am

Sonic isn't for everyone... but he was for me.

the sonic fan 2002
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Apr 2023, 6:49 pm

i love sonic since my childhood, i first met him on a java mobile phone the game was called sonic the hedgehog part 1, my favorite sonic game is sonic unleashed, because it has two gameplays, one of them is day sonic (speed), and the other is night sonic (something similar to games like god of war or the legend of spyro), and its way to explore the levels, its good story and its good graphics. and the one i hate the most is sonic labyrinth, due to its slow and clumsy gameplay, horrible music and bad graphics.

[url=dailymotion.com/thesonicfan2002]my dailymotion[/url]

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2023, 7:00 pm

I like the 16 bit Sonic games. I haven't played Sonic Mania, but it seems like a proper Sonic game.

I just downloaded Sonic Triple Trouble 16-Bit.

I have no interest in Sonic games that don't feel like Sonic games.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

colliegrace
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2023, 7:41 pm

I defo had a hyperfixation on Sonic for about a year or so in my late teens.

I mostly was in it for story elements, so was more attracted to that aspect of the games than I was the gameplay. Also read the Archie Sonic comics until they were forced to reboot due to copyright bs.

Also diagnosed with: seasonal depression, anxiety, OCD

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 May 2023, 12:17 pm

I love Sonic!
I prefer the older Sonic 1,2,3. Sonic and Knuckles. Sonic 4 part 1 and 2.

RandoNLD
Toucan
Toucan

13 May 2023, 4:55 pm

Loved the Sega Genesis games and watched the cartoon a little. My sibling stuck with it for PS2 and all the GB versions. Never saw the movie though.