Page 1837 of 2016 [ 32256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1834, 1835, 1836, 1837, 1838, 1839, 1840 ... 2016  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 3:01 pm

Insists that names are only labels, not actual beings or things.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 4:34 pm

Finds menús quite delicious

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 4:47 pm

Contests that the actual children's menu would taste better than the food listed on it.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 12:20 am

Can call down ravens upon foes, but also has to go and defeat the ravens' foes in return.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 12:54 pm

Once transformed into a raven to save the sun.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 3:18 pm

Probably actually has a few billion stuffies. (As you would call 'em :mrgreen:)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 3:20 pm

Turns into a sparkly fuchsia magic girl with a minute long transformation sequence.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Mar 2017, 1:07 pm

Favorite Pokémon is a flower with eyes and a face (Flabébé)

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:
Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form - it's your boy DerpMC!

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2017, 1:42 pm

Is based on the novel of the same name.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2017, 1:49 pm

Says supercalifragilisticexpialidocous backwards twenty times nstead of a speech at weddings.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2017, 2:19 pm

Is a founding member of the Rhubarb Vocal Ensemble. The only word that they sing is rhubarb.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2017, 6:30 pm

Tries to imitate video game heroes by performing death-defying stunts.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 12:12 am

Actually met one of the fairies from Humanity Has Declined

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

01 Apr 2017, 7:07 am

Has a luminous oesophagus.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 10:08 pm

Can teach you how to divide by zero in several ways which each yield different results.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2017, 3:17 pm

Is fluent in many dead languages from outer space.