So, this is what it's like to not have AS and be normal 4-FA

Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Diamorphine
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jan 2012, 2:33 pm

A month ago I came across a certain legal drug on the internet (legal in the US, anyway.). It comes in powder form at a price of $14.00 per gram. I put it in to empty gel capsules and take 200mg in the morning and 200mg in the mid-afternoon. It has totally changed my life.

I went from a near-friendless, socially awkward/anxious guy who had a hard time keeping a conversation going (thinking of stuff to say, saying the wrong things) to a normal, very outgoing guy with a girlfriend and a lot of new friends. When I take it, conversations flow so easily and naturally, and my social anxiety is pretty much totally eliminated, I feel like I missed out on the first 18 years of my life. My family says I'm like a totally new person. (In a good way, haha)

Prior to this, I've always wanted to be an outgoing extrovert. I just had no idea how, and even if I did, my anxiety would have prevented it.

If anyone is interested, it's called 4-fluoroamphetamine. It's an analog of dextroamphetamine (AKA Adderall), only it has the additional effect of releasing serotonin, which makes you less anxious and gives you an urge to socialize(and a lot more, but not all of you have read as much about pharmacology as I have, so I'll keep in in laymans terms). It doesn't get me high (It does at higher doses, but not at the ones I take every day), it just does all of the previous things I've mentioned in addition to doing what adderall would do. (making me more motivated, focused, and energetic)

But, I'm gonna warn you, 4-FA is a research chemical and the long term effects aren't known yet, it could be cancerous for all we know. To me, the reward FAR outweighs the risk, but everyone is different. Tolerance isn't that much of an issue, I started with 200mg twice a day a month ago and now I still feel the same off of the 200mg. The only downsides are that it suppresses appetite A LOT at first, and it makes your mouth quite dry. So, be careful and try it at your own risk.

OH, to clarify, it doesn't get rid of all of the AS symptoms such as fixations on topics (I still can have fun reading about pharmacology and psychology for hours on end), it just cures all of the social issues.

Last edited by Diamorphine on 04 Jan 2012, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ScientistOfSound
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 2:37 pm

Well, if it works for you, awesome.

diniesaur
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 2:39 pm

That sounds interesting...but I don't think I want it, especially since the side effects aren't known. I'm always cautious of medicines that make people seem like "new" people because I feel like it would be taking away who I am and replacing me with a different person who has my memories. I would rather learn social skills the hard way--I do everything the hard way, and that's how I like it! :lol:

Diamorphine
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jan 2012, 2:46 pm

diniesaur wrote:
That sounds interesting...but I don't think I want it, especially since the side effects aren't known. I'm always cautious of medicines that make people seem like "new" people because I feel like it would be taking away who I am and replacing me with a different person who has my memories. I would rather learn social skills the hard way--I do everything the hard way, and that's how I like it! :lol:

That's why I put that little warning at the bottom. To me, the side effects are worth it. I'd rather live until 40 like this than 80 how I did. But to others, they may not feel the same!

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

04 Jan 2012, 3:15 pm

Class A drug in the UK, boo! :cry:

Diamorphine
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jan 2012, 3:22 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
Class A drug in the UK, boo! :cry:

There's lots of legal amphetamine analogs, I'm sure not all of them are banned in the UK. Want me to find one for ya?

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

04 Jan 2012, 3:45 pm

According to Wikipedia:

Quote:
n the United Kingdom, amphetamines are regarded as Class B drugs. The maximum penalty for unauthorized possession is five years in prison and an unlimited fine. The maximum penalty for illegal supply is 14 years in prison and an unlimited fine.

Doesn't look good, if you can find one then great- Google isn't helping me.

Diamorphine
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jan 2012, 3:48 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
According to Wikipedia:
Quote:
n the United Kingdom, amphetamines are regarded as Class B drugs. The maximum penalty for unauthorized possession is five years in prison and an unlimited fine. The maximum penalty for illegal supply is 14 years in prison and an unlimited fine.

Doesn't look good, if you can find one then great- Google isn't helping me.

Oh, that's the problem, the US doesn't have a specific ban on all amphetamines, just certain ones like meth, adderall, dexedrine, MDMA (ecstasy) etc.

Well, there's thousands of research chemicals that are all psychoactive, there's bound to be one that helps. You could try Etizolam, I'm not sure of its legality in the UK, but it's similar to Xanax and gives good anxiety relief.

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 4:16 pm

I had a really adverse side effects for adderall, would there be similar side effects for this? I wasn't able to sleep, was more irratable

Diamorphine
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jan 2012, 4:18 pm

Alexender wrote:
I had a really adverse side effects for adderall, would there be similar side effects for this? I wasn't able to sleep, was more irratable

It's possible you have a natural sensitivity to stimulants. If I were you and tried it, I'd start with a lower dose first like 50mg and move up from there. I can sleep like a rock 6 hours after taking it. Irritability shouldn't be a problem due to the high serotonin release, which gives you those warm cozy feelings of "I wanna talk to everyone!"

Last edited by Diamorphine on 04 Jan 2012, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 4:20 pm

Sounds interesting but I don't think I'd want to risk my brain for this drug. I have no idea what damage it can do and what permanent effects it may leave.

nemorosa
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 4:29 pm

Diamorphine wrote:
gives you those warm cozy feelings of "I wanna talk to everyone!"

That would make me run a mile. I don't want to talk to everyone. I'm happy keeping to myself and minding my own business; it's part of who I am, my character. Indeed, it's what I consider one of the few benefits of having AS.

Phonic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 4:36 pm

extroverted is not "normal", about half the population is "introverted".

It's a minor quibble, but you get me.

Anyway, I'm skeptical of this miracle drug and I would never buy a drug online regardless, certainly not without a doctors permission and especially not one with such a huge effect: It just seems too dangerous.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 4:47 pm

Self prescribing drugs? Not on your life. Been there, done that. Dangerous game that is.

No thank you. Not for me.

I'd rather live the next 30-40 years just like I am than takes those kinds of chances again. But then, I have the advantage of being able to look back on my own experimentations and recognize that period of my life as the stupidest thing I ever did. I can be still be stupid sometimes, but I'm not crazy. I'll choose to take the lesson from that biggest mistake in my life and never repeat it.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 4:49 pm

so basically its speed...and based on my experience with adderall I think its best if I only use things like that on occasion otherwise Ill end up staying up all night every night and start having hallucinations caused by sleep deprivation. But on that note I have been kind of looking for something a little stronger than caffeine and more legal than getting hooked up with adderall without a prescription. I do enjoy the semi-uplifting energetic feeling stimulants cause and it can be helpful for some things such as getting stuff done. But yeah I don't want to rely on such a thing 24/7 or I will probably just end up abusing it.

no_added_sugar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jan 2012, 5:01 pm

In the UK I think the most similar legal drug is probably Ritalin (aka kiddy speed) and that's not even a true amphetamine. Still a Class B without prescription though. It's very dangerous to self prescribe and over here the legal system reflects that, strict penalties for possession of amphetamines. Be careful.